What is your weekly K/D in your favorite mode and would you reset?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What is your weekly K/D in your favorite mode and would you reset?
4 years ago#1
Just saw that I have a 4.76 in kill confirmed this week, and thought about resetting to see what my overall K/D would be, but I don't think I would be as good without all the unlocked things, plus I would lose the CaC slots and stuffs.

What about you guys? Would you do it?
4 years ago#2
If I have only seen one 3.0 players because tey're all playing other 3.0 players.... How does anyone get a good KD?
And when I'm feeling stuck and need a buck, I don't rely on luck... because The Hoook brings you baaack, I ain't tellin' you no lies
~CoD devs
4 years ago#3
Because K/D ratio is such a big deal
/end
4 years ago#4
3KD guy doesn't always match up with ppl of similar KD, instead the lobby is usually full of 1.2ish guys, one in a while I get a lobby filled with 2.0KD above players.
GT: RegnaHasegawa
4 years ago#5
Dumb question but how do you check your weekly KD? I see weekly KD in TDM but not KC? Am i missing something?
GT: Stelthmastr
4 years ago#6
5.9 K/D

Domination
4 years ago#7
trakrunr4evr posted...
Dumb question but how do you check your weekly KD? I see weekly KD in TDM but not KC? Am i missing something?

I think it only shows you in Elite, under Leaderboard Tracker.

& yeah, it really doesn't matter, just curious, and tempted to do it because of it.
4 years ago#8
Oh i see.

Kill Confirmed 2.77 KD, 514 SPM

I don't play this game enough to want to reset
GT: Stelthmastr
4 years ago#9
Just reset, lvl 28, 2.57 k/d so far, exclusive solo demo player. 2.87 with that sweet, sweet FAL.
We'll settle this with violence. Come on, give it all you got. We'll settle this with bullets. Go ahead, take your best shot.
4 years ago#10
I've reset twice. I wanted to see if you got anything for it. Not sure what my KD is. Probably around the norm for me.
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What is your weekly K/D in your favorite mode and would you reset?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived