death threats after a match...

#1Prefect99Posted 1/18/2013 4:59:27 PM
First, I am not really worried about the threats, but I would really like MS to do something. I caught 2 guys boosting earlier. I interfered repeatedly (shooting the guy on the other team until he quit, and stepping in front of the guy on my team until he got kicked for team killing). After the match I received a threat that they were going hack my live account, find out where I live, and beat me and my mother to death with my 360 (btw, good luck with that as my mother lives pretty far away). I saved the message and reported them the their gamercards, but we all know how rarely ms does anything about that. Is there another way to report people in these instances?
---
Now Playing: Diablo 3 (PC),SMT Devil Survivor 2 (DS), Monster Hunter Tri (Wii), MH Freedom U (PSP), Tales of the Abyss (3DS)
#2AlexanaxelaPosted 1/18/2013 5:00:36 PM
did you call the police?
---
Hadn't he said he wanted only justice? But I couldn't. I could not tell her.
It would have been too dark, too dark altogether.
#3slaveanselmoPosted 1/18/2013 5:03:03 PM
Isn't it a cybrr crime to mail death threats?
---
..good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment..
#4darkhouse999Posted 1/18/2013 5:03:10 PM
did you call the police?

You can actually do this, but without MS giving the police their information there is not a whole lot they can do.
---
ITP: Im hungry.-JVel91
#5Prefect99(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 5:03:36 PM
Alexanaxela posted...
did you call the police?

No, it is xbox live, like the guy will really find out where I live. I just wish MS too complaints seriously and banned people like this.
---
Now Playing: Diablo 3 (PC),SMT Devil Survivor 2 (DS), Monster Hunter Tri (Wii), MH Freedom U (PSP), Tales of the Abyss (3DS)
#6scarface_jrPosted 1/18/2013 5:04:44 PM
It'd be funny if you did call the cops, police got the info from MS and they ended up meeting the booty bandit in prison.
---
"There are good guys and there are bad guys in this world, and make no mistake I am a bad, bad man." -CM Punk
#7fatclemenzaPosted 1/18/2013 5:04:58 PM
Screencap the messages on xbox.com and post them to their forum in the appropriate section. If nothing else, an XBLPET guy will contact you.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#8Bugs264Posted 1/18/2013 5:05:14 PM
fill out a police report. it is a death threat even if it is not very good.
---
Have you ever looked in the mirror and said, "Wow, I've left sanity behind."?
#9slaveanselmoPosted 1/18/2013 5:08:28 PM
All bad people need to succeed is for good men to do nothng (sic)...
---
..good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment..
#10Prefect99(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 5:10:37 PM
fatclemenza posted...
Screencap the messages on xbox.com and post them to their forum in the appropriate section. If nothing else, an XBLPET guy will contact you.

It is a voice message
---