death threats after a match...

#11Ollie The Magic BumPosted 1/18/2013 4:12:37 PM
He's going to murder you with your Xbox? Creative if nothing else. I'd have gone with the power brick.
---
"This kid Danny Fortson reminds me of a kid named Kevin McHale." - Tommy Heinsohn
#12Prefect99(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 4:13:23 PM
Ollie The Magic Bum posted...
He's going to murder you with your Xbox? Creative if nothing else. I'd have gone with the power brick.

Don't forget my mother too
---
Now Playing: Diablo 3 (PC),SMT Devil Survivor 2 (DS), Monster Hunter Tri (Wii), MH Freedom U (PSP), Tales of the Abyss (3DS)
#13curtlandPosted 1/18/2013 4:33:23 PM
Give new meaning to "the red ring of death"!
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#14JammyBauer23Posted 1/18/2013 4:34:33 PM
Prefect99 posted...
First, I am not really worried about the threats, but I would really like MS to do something. I caught 2 guys boosting earlier. I interfered repeatedly (shooting the guy on the other team until he quit, and stepping in front of the guy on my team until he got kicked for team killing). After the match I received a threat that they were going hack my live account, find out where I live, and beat me and my mother to death with my 360 (btw, good luck with that as my mother lives pretty far away). I saved the message and reported them the their gamercards, but we all know how rarely ms does anything about that. Is there another way to report people in these instances?

Oh yea, you scared.
---
RIP the truth. GT: RIP JammyDegree. Fanclub members: TheRealJayveezy (president)
#15spacecowboy44Posted 1/18/2013 4:43:21 PM
you seem a tad bit afraid...who knows...maybe he will find you...might wana get a gun...o wait....
---
---Playing Hardcore with me is like quail hunting with Dick Cheney.
#16curtlandPosted 1/18/2013 4:47:38 PM
spacecowboy44 posted...
you seem a tad bit afraid...who knows...maybe he will find you...might wana get a gun...o wait....

Yeah, now that guns are completely illegal, you'll NEVER be able to get one!

>_>
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#17spacecowboy44Posted 1/18/2013 5:17:30 PM
curtland posted...
spacecowboy44 posted...

Yeah, now that guns are completely illegal, you'll NEVER be able to get one!

>_>

didnt say they were
---
---Playing Hardcore with me is like quail hunting with Dick Cheney.