Solution to care packages.

#11POWERSLAVE_815Posted 1/18/2013 5:44:46 PM
I'm not good enough to get high kill streaks. I'm if anything an average player who occasionally has great games. Care Packages throw me a little slack while I'm playing and let me use kill streaks I would probably never get normally. I enjoy getting the different titles and its helped alot having care package. I play to have fun and I enjoy my time online even of some people insist on being jerks. Being honest you're all probably statistically better than I'll ever be and I'm ok with that.
#12chessmyantidrugPosted 1/18/2013 5:45:31 PM
POWERSLAVE_815 posted...
I'm not good enough to get high kill streaks. I'm if anything an average player who occasionally has great games. Care Packages throw me a little slack while I'm playing and let me use kill streaks I would probably never get normally. I enjoy getting the different titles and its helped alot having care package. I play to have fun and I enjoy my time online even of some people insist on being jerks. Being honest you're all probably statistically better than I'll ever be and I'm ok with that.

You would probably get those streaks more often if you actually equipped them, regardless of skill level.
#13POWERSLAVE_815Posted 1/18/2013 8:43:45 PM
Maybe I'll try it someday
#14skinnyclemenzaPosted 1/18/2013 8:44:27 PM
Nothing higher than stealth chopper.

Instantly balances it.

---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#15Shaolin015Posted 1/18/2013 8:53:18 PM
Alexanaxela posted...
the carepackages are encased in rubber and bounce all over the map

Toss the care package red smoke grenade on a guardian microwave and watch it bounce sky high. When the package tried to land on the microwave it bounced up up and away out the map
#16ihaveyahooraresPosted 1/18/2013 8:57:40 PM
At least they're better than in MW3. Can't tell you how many games I've seen Osprey gunners, AC-130's, Juggernauts, Reapers, Pavelows, and Assault Drones out of them... It was so stupid. I've personally gotten 2 Osprey Gunners and 1 AC-130 in a game using CPs. The other 3 CPs were 2 Predators and 1 AH-6. Not to mention all the stuff my team got from the Ospreys...

I've seen 1 Swarm I've gotten from a CP so far...