Old zombies was better

#21Bonezy_BPosted 1/19/2013 5:16:10 PM
smashthesmurfs posted...
Yeah gotta say I do like BO1 zombies a good amount better than BO2 but hey maybe if they decrease the price on their dlc one day I'll play the dlc maps.

^ everything i wanted to say ^
#22mattglosbcfcPosted 1/19/2013 5:17:55 PM
I like Tranzit, and I like grief. Alot
I really like Green Run.
If they would of continued in the WAW/BO1 mold zombies imo will just start to get stale.
I dont want another map like ascension again. zzzzzzz
Only thing I dislike are the new characters. Dont get me wrong, i was no fan of the older characters, i didnt give a **** tbh, but these new ones and there repeated sayings are extremely annoying.
#23krazykiwikidPosted 1/19/2013 7:51:28 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
krazykiwikid posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
GangstaFoLife posted...
Quote:Without a doubt - They purposely made tranzit/green run/ zombies complete crap in order to sell the more "classic" style DLC maps that will be coming out.

The ironic thing is, I'm so offended by how terrible they made zombies that I wont be buying any DLC at all.

@krazykiwikid

Zombies is amazing and they're releasing more like TranZit, not the other way around.

What people fail to realize is that the game has 4 classic style maps already, and that TranZit is their best concept yet.

Hahaha. Are you seriously comparing the horrible crap that is 'survival' to the old maps? I honestly don't know what to say to that. Wow.

Good concept? Yes. Horribly implemented? Oh hell yes.

Like the last poster said Veruct(sp?) was an awesome map. You could play it for 2 hours and spend 90% of that time actually, you know, shooting zombies, having a lot of action and doing things that are fun. Tranzit is all the worst parts of zombies made into the whole experience. Spend 2 hours playing and 90% of that time is running a crawler around, not shooting zombies, and unbelievably boring item hunt fetch quests.

In other words, you have no idea how to play TranZit correctly lmao. Would've been faster just to say that, Crossbones.

Hahaha!! That's quickly become the generic unsubstantial response to anyone who calls the/any game out for being crap.
#24Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/19/2013 7:59:47 PM
krazykiwikid posted...

Hahaha!! That's quickly become the generic unsubstantial response to anyone who calls the/any game out for being crap.

When you put the word crawler in the same sentence as TranZit, the term is very substantial.
#25TheBEST305gamerPosted 1/19/2013 9:16:14 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
krazykiwikid posted...

When you put the word crawler in the same sentence as TranZit, the term is very substantial.

Could be force of habit. Although yeah, it's annoying how crawlers die out easily in this game. Instead of adding a pause feature that all of the zombie players would like, they made it HARDER to take a break.

Yeah, keep trying to argue that this version is better..
#26OpShaftPosted 1/19/2013 9:46:37 PM
Quote:Wookie_Is_Back posted...
krazykiwikid posted...

Could be force of habit. Although yeah, it's annoying how crawlers die out easily in this game. Instead of adding a pause feature that all of the zombie players would like, they made it HARDER to take a break.

@TheBEST305gamer

As long as someone babysits the crawler, he won't die. Yes, it's better
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.10
#27TheBEST305gamerPosted 1/19/2013 10:00:59 PM
GangstaFoLife posted...
krazykiwikid posted...

@TheBEST305gamer

#28TheBEST305gamerPosted 1/19/2013 10:02:23 PM
GangstaFoLife posted...
krazykiwikid posted...

@TheBEST305gamer

No, the crawler just dies sometimes. I haven't even played that many games and it's happened to me more than 50% of the games I've played in. There is a reason why most say to leave a runner no matter how annoying it may be.
#29RS_YELARAKAPosted 1/19/2013 10:13:42 PM
I played zombies the other night for the first time. Was a blast. I love the arcade style chaos and dark gloomyness of it. The fire gets kinda annoying though.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
RecentGames - GER, 007Legends, NCAA13, BF3, BOPS2
#30OpShaftPosted 1/19/2013 10:14:22 PM
If you let the crawler smack you every once in awhile, it'll fix the problem. The more you know.

Plus the obvious fact where if you go too far away from him.
---
Disregard females, acquire currency.