Serious topic. Why are so many people bad at SnD?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Serious topic. Why are so many people bad at SnD?
3 years ago#1
You know who you are

-plants bomb with no teammates around

-camps spawn on defense

-has the bomb but never bothers to plant

-runs to the other teams spawn with bomb

Etc

It's ridiculous to go 9+ in SnD and lose 4-1
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I
3 years ago#2
those people are only interested in getting '1337360noscopz' clips for their youtube montage

and i hate them too
Holmes versus Moriarty, Aristotle versus MASHY-SPIKE PLATE!
3 years ago#3
Sounds more like trolls doing that stuff on purpose
..good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment..
3 years ago#4
slaveanselmo posted...
Sounds more like trolls doing that stuff on purpose

No, I wish it was. I had to back out of every single room yesterday after the game was over. It was rampant on both teams, not just mine.
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I
3 years ago#5
Things would be better if everyone was an old CS player.
We'll settle this with violence. Come on, give it all you got. We'll settle this with bullets. Go ahead, take your best shot.
3 years ago#6
Same here bro.....my friends all have 2nd shift jobs while i work 1st shift so.im.forced to play by myself and i get either dumb people, ppl who camp at spawn with shields and super l33t 360 no scopers.....

Awesome
gT= Ix UBOAF xI pSn=UBOAF
Sf4: Blanka,cammy,ONI, www.youtube.com/UBOAF
3 years ago#7
K/D has ruined the various game modes in CoD. I know people will hate this, but I think K/D should not even register in objective game modes. Instead it should be replaced by a Win/Lose ratio stat which will also force lone wolf gamers to become more team-orientated.
"But officer, those dead fanboys were buried under the house long before I moved in."
GAMING PODCASTS & REVIEWS @ http://www.popcultureshock.com
3 years ago#8
People are stupid and play it like TDM for some reason. I've carried teams from a 0-3 to a 3-3 and still lost because they wanted to rush around with sniper rifles and other stupid ****.

And most of them don't even build S&D loadouts which doesn't help.
Amen, Hallelujah, Peanut Butter.
GT: November Seven
3 years ago#9
6 games in a row I got thrown into today where my team was pretty much worthless. Nothing like hearing "you're all that's left" 30 seconds into a round. Bars are gonna be bad. PM me your GT if you wanna play some. SnD is my favorite mode. 96 SPM, 1.3 KD and rising.
3 years ago#10
Its harder to play than the respawn modes because there's more to it. Sightlines, nade spots, opening routes, bomb angles, much more.
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Serious topic. Why are so many people bad at SnD?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived