Serious topic. Why are so many people bad at SnD?

#1ih0tfireiPosted 1/19/2013 9:17:39 AM
You know who you are

-plants bomb with no teammates around

-camps spawn on defense

-has the bomb but never bothers to plant

-runs to the other teams spawn with bomb

Etc

It's ridiculous to go 9+ in SnD and lose 4-1
---
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I
#2AaronHutchPosted 1/19/2013 9:19:50 AM
those people are only interested in getting '1337360noscopz' clips for their youtube montage

and i hate them too
---
Holmes versus Moriarty, Aristotle versus MASHY-SPIKE PLATE!
#3slaveanselmoPosted 1/19/2013 9:30:52 AM
Sounds more like trolls doing that stuff on purpose
---
..good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment..
#4ih0tfirei(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 9:35:08 AM
slaveanselmo posted...
Sounds more like trolls doing that stuff on purpose

No, I wish it was. I had to back out of every single room yesterday after the game was over. It was rampant on both teams, not just mine.
---
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I
#5Ha_D00DPosted 1/19/2013 10:25:40 AM
Things would be better if everyone was an old CS player.
---
We'll settle this with violence. Come on, give it all you got. We'll settle this with bullets. Go ahead, take your best shot.
#6-vIc-LeGeNDPosted 1/19/2013 10:27:01 AM
Same here bro.....my friends all have 2nd shift jobs while i work 1st shift so.im.forced to play by myself and i get either dumb people, ppl who camp at spawn with shields and super l33t 360 no scopers.....

Awesome
---
gT= Ix UBOAF xI pSn=UBOAF
Sf4: Blanka,cammy,ONI, www.youtube.com/UBOAF
#7The Elite1Posted 1/19/2013 10:32:10 AM(edited)
K/D has ruined the various game modes in CoD. I know people will hate this, but I think K/D should not even register in objective game modes. Instead it should be replaced by a Win/Lose ratio stat which will also force lone wolf gamers to become more team-orientated.

---
"But officer, those dead fanboys were buried under the house long before I moved in."
GAMING PODCASTS & REVIEWS @ http://www.popcultureshock.com
#8AtomskVIIPosted 1/19/2013 10:46:16 AM
People are stupid and play it like TDM for some reason. I've carried teams from a 0-3 to a 3-3 and still lost because they wanted to rush around with sniper rifles and other stupid ****.

And most of them don't even build S&D loadouts which doesn't help.
---
Amen, Hallelujah, Peanut Butter.
GT: November Seven
#9TheRealJayveezyPosted 1/19/2013 11:17:44 AM
6 games in a row I got thrown into today where my team was pretty much worthless. Nothing like hearing "you're all that's left" 30 seconds into a round. Bars are gonna be bad. PM me your GT if you wanna play some. SnD is my favorite mode. 96 SPM, 1.3 KD and rising.
#10fatclemenzaPosted 1/19/2013 11:23:18 AM
Its harder to play than the respawn modes because there's more to it. Sightlines, nade spots, opening routes, bomb angles, much more.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won