SnD Setup?

#1L4DMalusPosted 1/19/2013 5:16:11 PM
Want to start playing Search more often, what's a decent loadout on both Offense and Defense and what is the best way to play each side as far as planting/defending. Is concerned?
---
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi
#2ShuraYukihimePosted 1/19/2013 5:28:05 PM
Find a group of like minded people. Playing with random players is a quick way to frustration. Too many people play it like one life TDM.

Watch videos and learn nade spots and sight lines.

Play to your strengths. If you're good with a weapon type, use it. Don't try and change simply because someone says something else is better.

Understand the mentality of your opponents. Some will be quality. Most won't. If you kill someone expect them to expect you to do the same thing the next round.

Have at least one class with EMP nades. If you find that you encounter heavy equipment usage just pop them and be on your way.

Assume everyone is using Flak Jacket, Engineer, or Tac Mask. If they aren't it's a nice bonus but you're safer to plan that they are.
---
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
#3TheRealJayveezyPosted 1/19/2013 5:35:58 PM
Feel free to try some perks and equipment you don't use in normal modes. Dead silence, awareness, and sensor grenades become very useable choices in this mode, so don't be afraid to try something different. Just like any setup in any mode you have to find what works best for you, and one setup that works for you might not work for others.
#4Erupt50Posted 1/19/2013 5:41:45 PM
Here's my SnD setup.

Chicom w/ select fire,long barrel, and mms
Hardline
Toughness
Dead silence
Primary gunfighter
Claymore
Smoke grenade

Uav/hunter killer/care package
---
PSN- Erupt50 XBL- Erupt50
#5AtomskVIIPosted 1/19/2013 5:59:22 PM(edited)
The essentials for me are Stock, Scavenger, Engineer, Claymore and ghost or a smaw. Claymores help slow the rushers down in the main lanes and scavenger will give you extras.

If the enemy is heavily using equipment I will pull out a class with the above that also has a emp grenade.
---
Amen, Hallelujah, Peanut Butter.
GT: November Seven
#6Astro_B0mbPosted 1/19/2013 6:59:55 PM
Flak jacket
toughness
Awareness + DS
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#7L4DMalus(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 7:03:58 PM
I would like to thank everyone for giving serious advice and not trolling
---
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi
#8mariofan619Posted 1/19/2013 7:50:09 PM
Flak jacket
toughness
Awareness + DS

This.

Tho I hardly ever run DS, because people are stupid.
---
Mini Mii | noone curr
http://sixpop.com/files/9/UglyBarnacle.jpg