I feel that the Five Seven is the best pistol.

#21chessmyantidrugPosted 1/20/2013 3:48:47 AM
Proudleaf24 posted...
The B23 is the best gun in this game with host. The only downside is that you need scavenger.

The Five Seven is wonderful, but for whatever reason the B23's INSTANT KILLING BURST always pulls through ahead for me.

It's only a one-burst kill within shotgun range and that's if all three shots hit. It's useful in hardcore because of the burst mechanic. I'd rather use the Five-seven in core, though.
#22Proudleaf24Posted 1/20/2013 3:52:36 AM
chessmyantidrug posted...
Proudleaf24 posted...
The B23 is the best gun in this game with host. The only downside is that you need scavenger.

The Five Seven is wonderful, but for whatever reason the B23's INSTANT KILLING BURST always pulls through ahead for me.

It's only a one-burst kill within shotgun range and that's if all three shots hit. It's useful in hardcore because of the burst mechanic. I'd rather use the Five-seven in core, though.

I'm aware of its range, but for whatever reason, if I'm host and use that gun, I will win gunfights. Hands down. I have never experienced such a monster of a handgun like this one since the Raffica in MW2.
---
You're gonna love my nuts
#23dario1101Posted 1/20/2013 9:01:18 AM
Sure, the 5-7 is a good gun, i would reccomend it. It nice. 20-Round Mag, High fire cap (Which the TAC-45 doesn't have :( ) Nice reload.

And i speak from expirence, I got the gun gold.
But my Tac-45 is still better than yours ;)
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-164! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#24RONIN_Y0JIMBOPosted 1/20/2013 9:05:10 AM
Proudleaf24 posted...

I can't vouch for the factuality of it, but I've heard it said that the B23 is the weapon with the lowest TTK in the game by a considerable measure. I know I've run across a few players who clearly knew what they were doing and have no issue saying they crushed me. It's an extremely potent weapon.
---
Gamertag- RONIN Y0JIMBO
Is that cynicism? On the internet? Grow up, I have no time for your elitist attitude. Come back when you can be useful.