Vonderhaar on next title update: "Its a big one."

#101AlexanaxelaPosted 1/20/2013 1:41:14 PM
From: ihaveyahoorares | Posted: 1/20/2013 2:39:53 PM | #100
Alexanaxela posted...
I don't have a problem with the TF, but it shouldn't turn the crosshair red on somebody with Cold Blooded like it does now. Its not a big difference, but a questionable design.

Cold blooded is supposed to make you resistant to the target finder and co, not immune.

then it's pointless

It still beeps and turns red letting the noob know 'hey pull the trigger now'.

i know hence making cold blooded useless against it
---
Oh, I don't have time for this. I have to go and buy a single piece of fruit with a coupon and then return it, making people wait behind me while I complain.
#102KK_WarslutPosted 1/20/2013 1:57:27 PM
I'd rather they nerfed the infuriating Target Finder instead of buffing Cold Blooded. You shouldn't be able to see the radar when ADS with the TF, like a sniper rifle.
---
Gamertag: STBCOW
#103lolcharizardPosted 1/20/2013 2:30:48 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
Give the SMR the 1 shot headshot out to mid range and increase the fire rate cap.

Widen FAL hipfire.

THIS. Though I wouldn't be surprised if 3arc will end up buffing FAL hip fire and nerf the SMR and executioner.
---
Mike Dawson never returned to the carnival, ever again.
#104Bad_BricksPosted 1/20/2013 3:30:34 PM
Bad_Bricks posted...
Bad_Bricks posted...
Bad_Bricks posted...
So, no one wants to talk about the Dinosaurs? WTF is this a Scorestreak for Drone, aka Jurassic Park?

We all know the Velociraptor can open doors and **** !

Henry Wu: “You're implying that a group composed entirely of female animals will... breed?”
Dr. Ian Malcolm: “No, I'm, I'm simply saying that life, uh... finds a way.”

Les door opening Raptors? WTF???

So we are NOT going to talk about the Dinosaurs?
#105ShuraYukihimePosted 1/20/2013 3:31:52 PM
What the changes will be:
Things that benefit his Vahns friends and Youtubers with boobs.
---
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
#106DontoganPosted 1/20/2013 4:17:57 PM
Cornbread4life posted...
Am I the only one who thinks buffing/nerfing in response to complaints is ridiculous? It's never ending. At some point, I want to be playing a finished product. I don't care if it's perfect, I want to be able to rely on things behaving the same way. Title updates from here on out should focus solely on making the game more playable as a whole, not changing any particular gun/perk/attachment/whatever.

Only good post in this topic.
---
... And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper, "No."
#107MistaHardkillPosted 1/20/2013 4:19:05 PM
Ha_D00D posted...
If they touch my semi FAL, Imma' be PISSED.

You mean if they nerf something that is clearly OP?

At best, aim assist should be nerfed on it.
#108MistaHardkillPosted 1/20/2013 4:19:55 PM
ZeroShot101 posted...
curtland posted...
It'll be nothing but theater mode tweaks and font updates.

5.4 gigs.

:P

They need to fix theater mode, I'm honestly pissed when i lose many of my great games because theater mode is ******** up

On the bright side, nobody cares how good you did anyway. So smile! :)
#109fatclemenza(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 4:20:05 PM
Cornbread4life posted...
Am I the only one who thinks buffing/nerfing in response to complaints is ridiculous? It's never ending. At some point, I want to be playing a finished product. I don't care if it's perfect, I want to be able to rely on things behaving the same way. Title updates from here on out should focus solely on making the game more playable as a whole, not changing any particular gun/perk/attachment/whatever.

As some others have said, the ideal things to fix would be connectivity, broken cameras, spawns, etc. before anything else. Unfortunately, there's two major problems with that: first, they won't even admit there are issues. Second, said issues would take a ton of work to fix. In other words, its not happening.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#110Kovalchuk_Posted 1/20/2013 4:20:33 PM
Dontogan posted...
Cornbread4life posted...