Vonderhaar on next title update: "Its a big one."

#61fatclemenza(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 8:09:57 AM
I honestly don't support any more MSMC or PDW nerfs. Take away the MSMC's range and it looses its niche. It already kills slower than the others at range anyway. The PDW already drops off damage surprisingly quickly. Its widely chosen because you can take out tons of enemies without reloading due to a 50 round magazine and average fire rate. I don't think any of the SMGs should be touched.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#62RS_YELARAKAPosted 1/20/2013 8:10:34 AM
fatclemenza posted...
I should mention that in regards to the FAL, Nadeshot mentioned in a video a few days ago that Vonderhaar didn't think there was anything wrong with it, despite most pro players saying it was too good.

They nerf an AR tears will be shed :'(

Only SMGs can be considered OP. Its how this community of cryhards work.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
RecentGames - GER, 007Legends, NCAA13, BF3, BOPS2
#63POWERSLAVE_815Posted 1/20/2013 8:37:25 AM
I should enjoy the last few days I have with my emp grenades :| apparently everything that people cry about gets nerfed
#64RandomTrampPosted 1/20/2013 8:52:24 AM
I still hardly see the FAL in lobbies, even though it's clearly a top tier weapon, so I don't feel a nerf is necessary. It's hardly got the ubiquitous feel of the BO1 Famas or the MW3 ACR.

It feels as though every other gun lying on the floor is a PDW. Again, I don't feel it needs a nerf, but at least buff a few other weapons so some variety returns.
#65fatclemenza(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 8:57:08 AM
I should enjoy the last few days I have with my emp grenades :| apparently everything that people cry about gets nerfed

If anything, they'll just reduce the radius slightly. 250 units is extremely generous when it can go through walls, maybe they'll tone it down to 200.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#66QualiTPosted 1/20/2013 9:00:35 AM
SDCobalion posted...
Lag needs fixing (lol asif)
Spawns need fixing (again lol asif)
Hardwired needs buffing (protect scorestreaks from EMP nades? Give them more health? Give lode et al an extra flare?)
Blind eye does as well (maybe protect from VSAT?)
Awareness/dead silence need to be useful
Various scorestreaks need fine tuning (Dogs are bad, warthog is too, stealth chopper shouldnt be announced et al)
Blackhat needs not to affect anything above the AGR
Executioner needs to have something done maybe (havent used it)
wouldnt object to S12/M16 long range buff (would be bothered if they didnt they're still perfectly usabel)
TF shoudlnt light up red if they move over a CB enemy, and should have some sort of range penalty for using it (since it almost makes the game easy mode)

probably other stuff too but dats all i got for now.

---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif
#67slaveanselmoPosted 1/20/2013 9:01:58 AM
Why do they need to buff and nerf? Leave **** alone. Change characteristics just to get people to use guns? What is the point?
---
..good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment..
#68slaveanselmoPosted 1/20/2013 9:13:19 AM
Everyone gets to use everything so what is the problem?
---
..good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment..
#69Shura_SurplicePosted 1/20/2013 9:24:34 AM
Footsteps PLEASE!!!!!
#70ih0tfireiPosted 1/20/2013 9:32:18 AM
fatclemenza posted...
I honestly don't support any more MSMC or PDW nerfs. Take away the MSMC's range and it looses its niche. It already kills slower than the others at range anyway. The PDW already drops off damage surprisingly quickly. Its widely chosen because you can take out tons of enemies without reloading due to a 50 round magazine and average fire rate. I don't think any of the SMGs should be touched.

The smgs really don't need anymore nerfs, so I agree. I use to think they were overpowered until I learned the maps and unlocked stock. What needs to happen is for the dlc maps to be more like raid/standoff and less like hijacked/aftermath. Your smg "problem" disappears if that happens.
---
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I