Vonderhaar on next title update: "Its a big one."

#71CalvinCandiePosted 1/20/2013 8:38:38 AM
Cornbread4life posted...
Am I the only one who thinks buffing/nerfing in response to complaints is ridiculous? It's never ending. At some point, I want to be playing a finished product. I don't care if it's perfect, I want to be able to rely on things behaving the same way. Title updates from here on out should focus solely on making the game more playable as a whole, not changing any particular gun/perk/attachment/whatever.

I'm with ya. Thus nerf/buff crap gets old. Let it be already damn.

Buy a Wii LOL
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdba4b2eMJ1r5k6oio1_500.gif
#72veggie530Posted 1/20/2013 9:05:34 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...
FAL Select Fire nerf is guaranteed, since the competitive guys banned it and Treyarch loves riding their D. MSMC and PDW will probably get a recoil or range nerf.

Buffs are interesting because we haven't had any proper ones yet. There have been lots of pleas to buff the S12 and M1216, so I'm guessing those for sure. They'll have also noticed that the SWAT, SMR, TAR and Scar are underused and/or not performing as well as the other ARs.

Vahn also acknowledged Thunder's "fix TDM" video that said the score should be raised to 125. Maybe, just maybe it made him realize how much they ruined TDM.

I prefer it semi-auto. It's still great.
---
On 12/28/03, I joined these forums. The PS3 and 360 were not released, MySpace was new, Twitter nor Facebook existed... I am from the Gamefaqs stone age era.
#73RS_YELARAKAPosted 1/20/2013 9:26:52 AM(edited)
CalvinCandie posted...
Cornbread4life posted...
Am I the only one who thinks buffing/nerfing in response to complaints is ridiculous? It's never ending. At some point, I want to be playing a finished product. I don't care if it's perfect, I want to be able to rely on things behaving the same way. Title updates from here on out should focus solely on making the game more playable as a whole, not changing any particular gun/perk/attachment/whatever.

I'm with ya. Thus nerf/buff crap gets old. Let it be already damn.

Buy a Wii LOL

have one and Im glad that Goldeneye never received gun nerf/buffs. Some guns are meant to be better than others..... its supposed to be a perk for leveling up. I dont wanna play a game for a month, find the guns I like and feel comfortable with, then have it all go to hell because little kids pout about dying too much. Release the game and people can use whats available and adapt for their play style or.... dont play the game. There should be OP and UP weapons.

They should be focusing on stuff that matters and is TRULY game changing. Examples: Spawns, Lag, Glitches, Partying up, etc... Id rather not die from some BS lag than a MSMC
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
RecentGames - GER, 007Legends, NCAA13, BF3, BOPS2
#74Sniper4hire8209Posted 1/20/2013 9:23:56 AM
Don't care what they nerf aslong as they leave the 870 alone. Only gun I enjoy using to counter the SMG spray.
---
Xbox GT - Napkin XD
"We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us." Andrew Ryan
#75darkdragon_9600Posted 1/20/2013 9:29:16 AM
Buff the SMR. Give it the same hipspread and ADS time as other ARs.

Lower ROF, higher recoil, slower reload and less ammo than the FAL is enough.
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#76GreatKiraLordPosted 1/20/2013 9:43:15 AM
fallenKlNG posted...
Nerf the target finder so that cold blooded users are truly invisible to it.

This is nice.
They should significantly increase the ADS time with it and possibility give significant amount of recoil. We really don't want something with good SOV that highlights the enemies in a huge-ass diamonds while reducing the recoil.
#77wehomiesPosted 1/20/2013 9:45:35 AM
GreatKiraLord posted...
Possible get us dl some patch for the non-DLC users to play with the DLC users as DICE did with BF3. I am secretly hoping for FAL+SF nerf (another one) but I know it won't happen since BADderhaar has already told the pros they won't get the nerf even though all the pros cried their b*****ass eyes out.

word bro
the pros have tweeted him like no tomorrow and **** about FAL+select fire being OP and he said there's nothing wrong with the combo.
#78AlexanaxelaPosted 1/20/2013 9:53:20 AM
woot more nerfs!
---
It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.
#79ih0tfireiPosted 1/20/2013 9:53:48 AM
darkdragon_9600 posted...
Buff the SMR. Give it the same hipspread and ADS time as other ARs.

Lower ROF, higher recoil, slower reload and less ammo than the FAL is enough.

It's a sniper rifle not a AR...
---
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I
#80fatclemenza(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 9:59:42 AM
It's a sniper rifle not a AR...

wait what

SMR not SVU
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won