Anyone wanna boost?

#101Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/21/2013 1:01:35 AM(edited)
FeelMyBlade posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Explain how it's cheating. Go on, try.

Oh the mind of a boosting kid never cease to amazing me.

1. You are leveling up/achieving challenges/unlocks quicker through normal means. This also means weapons/equipments/perks are unlocked quicker.

2. If you are in a public game with other people, not only are you calling in scorestreaks gotten from unfair advantages, you are also changing the game's score to your favor.

3. And last but not least, your stats is also illegitimate. This ties in to closely to faking and accomplishment.

And regardless of how you try to defend it, it is still written against the rules under Treyarch and IW's ToS. Not to mention looked down heavily by many players.

So you can keep arguing to yourself how legit is boosting, but you won't convince anyone that you are good.

1. Wrong, all my weapons/equipments/perks are already unlocked and even if they weren't, 23K XP per game is faster than just getting 30 headshots.

2. Wrong again, only capturing the flag changes the score, and I don't use streaks since they waste time.

3. Stats are already illegitimate when you take into consideration host advantage and the game's general netcode. Ignoring that, one's stats have no correlation to anything significant, therefore the numbers, legitimate or not, have no relevnacy to claims of cheating.

What's written against in the TOS's is doing things to gain an UNFAIR advantage. So please, continue to try and explain how I'm cheating. I'm enjoying this greatly.

Edit: btw, I never said boosting was legit nor did I say I was a good player. Keep your ad hominem to yourself.
#102BrownPackPosted 1/21/2013 1:07:13 AM
FeelMyBlade posted...
BrownPack posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
Kirbix posted...
Dear lord, I would have figured that most of GameFAQs is grown up by now. Do you meant to tell me that in 2013 there are still 13 and 14 year olds finding GameFAQs and signing up for message board accounts?

Because anyone whose balls have dropped wouldn't give a damn about boosting.

That is the second most ignorant thing I have ever heard in my entire ****ing life.

You seem to care far too much about CoD. Or video games in general. Get a life dude. inb4 you're the one on a video game discussion board.

But yeah, from what I've seen on this thread so far:

ITT:

If you try and say that boosting doesn't mean anything to you, you're automatically a booster.

If you hate boosters, apparently you are doing something really good with your life.

Boosters are dumb. They are ruining the game for themselves, but hat's how they have fun though, so let them be. I've boosted a few times back in Cod4 and MW2 in my own closed lobbies, and yeah, it was stupid. I don't mind people who boost in their own lobbies. That's perfectly fine with me, but when people boost in public lobbies, ruining things for everyone else, then that's when it's a problem.

But you people who hate boosters really need to get your priorities straight. You make it sound like boosters prevent you from getting a good night's sleep. You make it seem like when there are boosters in a VIDEO game, you are missing out on a significant quality of life. I mean, come on, boosters aren't even that bad. You ruin their boosting enough, they just leave your lobby. Now, on the other hand, if hackers are in your lobby, they will beat you into the ground while you are defenseless.

tl;dr, boosters, please stop. booster haters, get a god damned life, and start worrying about something else in your life that really matters.

Right... Like I am going to listen to you.

Sorry, bottom line, it is a form of cheating regardless of how you put it, regardless of advantages or not. It is also written against the rules.

If you want to boost, that's fine. If I can't find you, I won't report you. There is nothing I can do about it. But in my eyes, you are a bad player. And I won't support it.

I am glad a lot of users actively report them when they are caught. At least the community is moving toward the right direction.

You are responding to my post. You still acknowledged that I posted, which means you still listened to me to an extent.

And then again, you said you won't listen to me. That also means you won't get a life and worry about things that really matter.

And yes. It really is cheating. No argument from me there. The thing is, why does it matter? Should it matter?

If people want to boost, fine with me. Just don't do it in my game. I could care less about their skill. They aren't always bad players. Some just don't like unlocking things, but are still really great players.
#103FeelMyBladePosted 1/21/2013 1:08:53 AM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Explain how it's cheating. Go on, try.

Oh the mind of a boosting kid never cease to amazing me.

1. You are leveling up/achieving challenges/unlocks quicker through normal means. This also means weapons/equipments/perks are unlocked quicker.

2. If you are in a public game with other people, not only are you calling in scorestreaks gotten from unfair advantages, you are also changing the game's score to your favor.

3. And last but not least, your stats is also illegitimate. This ties in to closely to faking and accomplishment.

And regardless of how you try to defend it, it is still written against the rules under Treyarch and IW's ToS. Not to mention looked down heavily by many players.

So you can keep arguing to yourself how legit is boosting, but you won't convince anyone that you are good.

1. Wrong, all my weapons/equipments/perks are already unlocked and even if they weren't, 23K XP per game is faster than just getting 30 headshots.

2. Wrong again, only capturing the flag changes the score, and I don't use streaks since they waste time.

3. Stats are already illegitimate when you take into consideration host advantage and the game's general netcode. Ignoring that, one's stats have no correlation to anything significant, therefore the numbers, legitimate or not, have no relevnacy to claims of cheating.

What's written against in the TOS's is doing things to gain an UNFAIR advantage. So please, continue to try and explain how I'm cheating. I'm enjoying this greatly.

Edit: btw, I never said boosting was legit nor did I say I was a good player. Keep your ad hominem to yourself.

Right, ignorant as always. Since the only booster ever is you... I believe you are out of your mind, and I won't listen to your delusional arguments anymore.

I will continue to report boosters, and there is nothing you can do about it.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Given:15
#104AirRawr_Posted 1/21/2013 1:11:18 AM
shut up brony
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#105Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/21/2013 1:12:00 AM
Aww poor guy doesn't have any more straws to grasp. That's okay :)

My GT is AdrunkGirlScout

Report me if you like.
#106FeelMyBladePosted 1/21/2013 1:25:37 AM
No need to get mad.

I am not going to report it until I have proof of someone boosting. Til then, boosters are terrible cheaters.
---
#107Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/21/2013 1:26:51 AM
If anyone's mad, it's you, considering all your defamation and slander towards people who understand what real cheating is.
#108FeelMyBladePosted 1/21/2013 1:31:01 AM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
If anyone's mad, it's you, considering all your defamation and slander towards people who understand what real cheating is.

No, you are completely out of your mind now. There is cheating that doesn't affect others, and then there is cheating that does.

You might want to get that straight first, since you sound really mad.
---
#109Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/21/2013 1:33:48 AM
FeelMyBlade posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

No, you are completely out of your mind now. There is cheating that doesn't affect others, and then there is cheating that does.

If I sound mad, you must sound completely irate and close to a stroke from high blood pressure lol.

Calm down man, you'll get diamonds one day.
#110FeelMyBladePosted 1/21/2013 1:38:55 AM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

If I sound mad, you must sound completely irate and close to a stroke from high blood pressure lol.

Calm down man, you'll get diamonds one day.

I will get them legit. Someday.

Still boosters are bad. At least you can accept that. I won't waste my time with you anymore.
---