Anyone wanna boost?

#111Soul_On_DisplayPosted 1/21/2013 2:54:57 AM(edited)
WAIT-

People took this topic seriously?

EDIT: As unfortunate as this is for me, I have to agree with FMB. It doesn't matter how insignificant the cost of boosting is. It is still an abuse of the system. Why should people be allowed to cheat their way through challenges when other people actually worked hard to achieve what they did? You know how many rounds I suffered running around with the executioner until I could get it gold, legitimately??
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance
~TL;DR? Don't care.~
#112camstar57Posted 1/21/2013 6:22:08 AM
Ok so here's my thoughts on cheating. If you're playing a purely single player game then cheat as much as you please since it effects no one but you. COD isn't a single player only game so when you cheat for those camos you **** all over the achievements of everyone who actually worked hard to earn them. It just isn't fair to everyone else if lazy people like TC decide that they're special and don't have to do the work. If you're too damn lazy to actually earn your rewards then you don't deserve to have them.
---
Give a man a gun, and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank, and he can rob the world.
#113matrix0523Posted 1/21/2013 6:23:49 AM
Lol@ caring enough to boost.

Lol@ caring that people are boosting.
---
GT: Chauvanistic - Only good player on gamefaqs - UMvC3 - Wesker - Doom - Strider - P4A - Teddie- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP7-8Q2kTe4 - 2:50
#114naughtynuggetzPosted 1/21/2013 6:28:42 AM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
If anyone's mad, it's you, considering all your defamation and slander towards people who understand what real cheating is.

No, you are completely out of your mind now. There is cheating that doesn't affect others, and then there is cheating that does.

You might want to get that straight first, since you sound really mad.

If I sound mad, you must sound completely irate and close to a stroke from high blood pressure lol.

Calm down man, you'll get diamonds one day.

haha, what a nerd.. "you'll get diamonds one day"

Nobody cares about camos other than nerds like yourself. I'll shoot you in the face over and over with my default skin guns all day. I realize you need those flashy camos to compensate for your other shortcomings in life, but seriously nobody cares about them except other nerds like yourself and little boys.
#115BrownPackPosted 1/21/2013 11:48:18 AM
FeelMyBlade posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
If anyone's mad, it's you, considering all your defamation and slander towards people who understand what real cheating is.

No, you are completely out of your mind now. There is cheating that doesn't affect others, and then there is cheating that does.

You might want to get that straight first, since you sound really mad.

Can you provide examples of both types of cheating? I just can't think of any example of cheating that doesn't affect others.
#116spacecowboy44Posted 1/21/2013 12:14:27 PM
ha...cant believe the cry babies still butthurt about ppl boosting....just a game kiddos
---
---Playing Hardcore with me is like quail hunting with Dick Cheney.
#117Reyman500(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 12:28:19 PM
Still didnt get caught ^_^
---
Poliwag hax shttp://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/randombattle7716029
*OFFICIAL DOWN SYNDROME OF X/Y BOARDS*
#118Sega9599Posted 1/21/2013 12:40:34 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
Lol @ little kids defending boosting.

Fun fact of the day: Boosters = Pathetic.

Lol @ you even giving this thread the time of day.

It doesn't matter if they do or if they don't.

What next, you gonna say Lol @ kids playing combat training?
---
Waiting for Mirrors Edge 2 and a new 'proper' Shining Force.
#119FeelMyBladePosted 1/21/2013 1:35:31 PM
Sega9599 posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
Lol @ little kids defending boosting.

Fun fact of the day: Boosters = Pathetic.

Lol @ you even giving this thread the time of day.

It doesn't matter if they do or if they don't.

What next, you gonna say Lol @ kids playing combat training?

That fact that it doesn't matter or not doesn't change the fact that they are still pathetic.

Combat training is not boosting. But coming from you, a person who boosts, I am not expecting a rational argument.

It is against the rules, and only little kids boost.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Given:15
#120Superman070776Posted 1/21/2013 1:37:41 PM
xXxYOLOswagPIMPxXx

I'll boost with you, but I go first.
---
http://i.imgur.com/CUUCr.jpg