Anyone wanna boost?

#31spacecowboy44Posted 1/20/2013 3:31:38 PM
fatclemenza posted...
someone made me look like a fool, so I'll just say he's crying to play it off

haha bet your real cool in the real world
---
---Playing Hardcore with me is like quail hunting with Dick Cheney.
#32FeelMyBladePosted 1/20/2013 3:32:43 PM
The logic of a booster never cease to amaze me.

No surprise, they are the scum of the gaming community. Right down there with hackers.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Given:15
#33GODx_x666Posted 1/20/2013 3:34:29 PM
Boosters are scum...

I would rather have Modders on COD over Boosters..

This game is good you play you get stuff done but no..You Boost!!
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Mikeof666/videos
Check out my videos i go nukkin futts...
#34spacecowboy44Posted 1/20/2013 3:35:15 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...

No surprise, they are the scum of the gaming community. Right down there with hackers.

hacking gives an advantage....boosting doesnt...also i enjoy disrupting boosters...i do it everytime for fun...however it has no affect on me..plz continue to cry more children
---
#35lolcharizardPosted 1/20/2013 3:36:38 PM
And TC was never seen again.
---
Mike Dawson never returned to the carnival, ever again.
#36FeelMyBladePosted 1/20/2013 3:37:37 PM
spacecowboy44 posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

hacking gives an advantage....boosting doesnt...also i enjoy disrupting boosters...i do it everytime for fun...however it has no affect on me..plz continue to cry more children

Advantage or not (in which some case it does), boosting is still cheating and against the rules.

You are the only child here, since only a kid would defending boosting like you.

I bet you also tell everyone that you got laid every time you m********* too.
---
#37spacecowboy44Posted 1/20/2013 3:40:17 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
spacecowboy44 posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

Advantage or not (in which some case it does), boosting is still cheating and against the rules.

You are the only child here, since only a kid would defending boosting like you.

not defending only saying it doesnt affect anyone...and you are the 1 bringing up getting laid little boy...i love your tears btw
---
#38FeelMyBladePosted 1/20/2013 3:41:56 PM
spacecowboy44 posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
spacecowboy44 posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

not defending only saying it doesnt affect anyone...and you are the 1 bringing up getting laid little boy...i love your tears btw

If someone boosts in a public match and gets scorestreaks in game, they are most certainly affecting the results.

Stay mad little boosting kid. Hope you get reset too.
---
#39zerooo0Posted 1/20/2013 3:43:33 PM
It does affect people since it gives the Booster all Diamond, or Gold over the people who do it legit.

That is a clear unfair advantage. People want Gold, Diamon, etc but some people wont boost for it. So the people that do WILL HAVE AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE.
---
Average mind set of SOME GFaq Users
If it's the same it's boring. If it's different condemn it to death.
#40Reyman500(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 3:45:09 PM
Gwow dudes I just need headshots so my clan will know I'm sick I don't wanna play for 8 years trying to get awesome camo rather boost and make my friends jealous of me camo all haters go away!!
---
Poliwag hax shttp://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/randombattle7716029
*OFFICIAL DOWN SYNDROME OF X/Y BOARDS*