Anyone wanna boost?

#51FeelMyBladePosted 1/20/2013 8:13:38 PM
Boosters are so bad, I love hunting them in CoD.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Given:15
#52HeartlessCharmsPosted 1/20/2013 8:15:11 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
Boosters are so bad, I love hunting them in CoD.

---
Peace, and much love to you.
#53KirbixPosted 1/20/2013 8:40:52 PM(edited)
Dear lord, I would have figured that most of GameFAQs is grown up by now. Do you meant to tell me that in 2013 there are still 13 and 14 year olds finding GameFAQs and signing up for message board accounts?

Because anyone whose balls have dropped wouldn't give a damn about boosting.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#54FeelMyBladePosted 1/20/2013 9:20:37 PM
Kirbix posted...
Dear lord, I would have figured that most of GameFAQs is grown up by now. Do you meant to tell me that in 2013 there are still 13 and 14 year olds finding GameFAQs and signing up for message board accounts?

That is the second most ignorant thing I have ever heard in my entire ****ing life.
---
#55ThisIsMithosPosted 1/20/2013 9:50:37 PM
GODx_x666 posted...
Boosters are scum...

I would rather have Modders on COD over Boosters..

This game is good you play you get stuff done but no..You Boost!!

Yeah. Let's play with people who can use semi-auto like a gatling gun. That's not as game breaking as someone trying to get a camo or new challenge completed.

Now boosting for kills in a public match is different, especially back when it happened in MW2 and people got nukes because of it. That's beyond stupid. But otherwise, who even cares?

It's a video game. Everything you see is just a bunch of pixels. It's high risk, high reward. They risk getting banned. If you do it the normal way, you don't. Just move on, it isn't a big deal.
#56spacecowboy44Posted 1/20/2013 10:28:40 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
Kirbix posted...

That is the second most ignorant thing I have ever heard in my entire ****ing life.

why b.c its true?...and if that is the second most ignorant thing you have ever heard you need to socialize more...and could i hear the most ignorant thing plz?
---
---Playing Hardcore with me is like quail hunting with Dick Cheney.
#57MoegittoPosted 1/20/2013 10:31:02 PM
ThisIsMithos posted...
GODx_x666 posted...
Boosters are scum...

I would rather have Modders on COD over Boosters..

This game is good you play you get stuff done but no..You Boost!!

Yeah. Let's play with people who can use a R870 like a gatling gun. That's not as game breaking as someone trying to get a camo or new challenge completed.

Now boosting for kills in a public match is different, especially back when it happened in MW2 and people got nukes because of it. That's beyond stupid. But otherwise, who even cares?

It's a video game. Everything you see is just a bunch of pixels. It's high risk, high reward. They risk getting banned. If you do it the normal way, you don't. Just move on, it isn't a big deal.

---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
#58FeelMyBladePosted 1/20/2013 10:36:48 PM
Boosters are still pathetic, ever since MW2.

I find it funny how kids still try to defend boosting. Well, if they are really that bad, it would make sense.
---
#59F_H_NukemPosted 1/20/2013 10:47:51 PM
ok, for all the idiot boosters

ahem "clears throat"

BOOSTING UNLOCKS ALL THE ATTACHMENTS FOR THE GUN WITHOUT TRYING WHICH IS A CLEAR ADVANTAGE OVER OTHER PLAYERS!

you boosters make me SICK!

also had a friend that boosted PM and got reset. it WILL happen boosters............it will happen.........MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#60ImTooSkilleddPosted 1/20/2013 10:55:42 PM
Some of you guys are pretty funny. If you don't like boosters that's cool...but I think you're going a little overboard when you call them "scum" and act like they're committing some heinous crime.

If people have a full lobby of boosters, I give ZERO ****s. If two people go into FFA and boost, however, that's a different story since they're affecting the other people in the lobby.

And no, I do not boost. I'm also not a child. I just don't see any need to get extremely upset/bothered by what someone else does in a video game. Yeah it's kind of annoying when boosters **** up a lobby, but that's about the extent of my feelings towards them. Some of you seem like your life goal is to get these people punished for their horrible wrong-doings.
---
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."