Anyone wanna boost?

#61FeelMyBladePosted 1/20/2013 10:59:31 PM
They are scum.

They are faking their achievements, and an insult to gamers.

Not to mention, it is against the rules. So it is a good thing Treyarch is resetting these kids.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Given:15
#62ImTooSkilleddPosted 1/20/2013 11:21:30 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
They are scum.

They are faking their achievements, and an insult to gamers.

Not to mention, it is against the rules. So it is a good thing Treyarch is resetting these kids.

Not everyone cares enough about video games to try and grind out hours and hours in order to achieve something. If they want to take the easy way out and boost, then good for them. Like I said, as long as they're off doing it in their own lobby and not affecting regular players while they boost, I couldn't care less. Again, if they're boosting in a regular game lobby and affecting others by putting out killstreaks they got while boosting, that's a different story.

And obviously it's against the rules. I'm not arguing that they shouldn't get reset if they get caught. I just think you're taking it overboard and are making it a bigger deal than it really is. It doesn't affect me in the slightest bit when I see some kid with Diamond camo...whether it's legitimate or not, it's all the same to me. Cool, the gun looks differently...as long as it doesn't perform unfairly, then I have no real issue.
---
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#63F_H_NukemPosted 1/20/2013 11:25:42 PM
ImTooSkilledd posted...
Cool, the gun looks differently...as long as it doesn't perform unfairly, then I have no real issue.

someone didnt read my post, did he?

i work hard to get my SF for my SWAT to make it just that more awesome

then i see this boosted PM f***tard with diamond SF Grip Stock SWAT.

you better BELIEVE its unfair and pisses me off.

someone make a new elite clan - DTB

DEATH TO BOOSTERS!
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#64KirbixPosted 1/20/2013 11:28:34 PM

DEATH TO BOOSTERS!

Guys like this remind me why the CoD board is made fun of by every other board. Sooooo salty.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#65F_H_NukemPosted 1/20/2013 11:30:36 PM
Kirbix posted...

DEATH TO BOOSTERS!

Guys like this remind me why the CoD board is made fun of by every other board. Sooooo salty.

i just find it fun to overdo it on this board because most people will respond in kind and its always good for a few laughs
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#66zerooo0Posted 1/20/2013 11:32:28 PM
Boosters are pathetic. No way anybody can defend it. It gives a plain flat out unfair advantage over people who DO NOT BOOST. End of story.
---
Average mind set of SOME GFaq Users
If it's the same it's boring. If it's different condemn it to death.
#67ImTooSkilleddPosted 1/20/2013 11:35:27 PM
F_H_Nukem posted...
ImTooSkilledd posted...
Cool, the gun looks differently...as long as it doesn't perform unfairly, then I have no real issue.

someone didnt read my post, did he?

DEATH TO BOOSTERS!

No, I didn't read through all 60+ posts of people overreacting about boosters. I apologize if I missed your post.

And how do you know they didn't level up their gun legitimately and then just boost for the headshots aspect of it? Not like it's that time-consuming/challenging to level up the gun anyways. Headshots are just a grind and require much more time to go for...hence why people boost for them.

p.s - Type 25 > SWAT w/ Select Fire
---
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#68ImTooSkilleddPosted 1/20/2013 11:38:54 PM
zerooo0 posted...
Boosters are pathetic. No way anybody can defend it. It gives a plain flat out unfair advantage over people who DO NOT BOOST. End of story.

What's the advantage of having a different looking gun...?

The ONLY advantage that you can possibly argue is that they got attachments that you had to "work hard for"...and if you seriously think that is a "plain flat-out advantage" that warrants calling someone a pathetic scum cheater, again, I think you're overreacting.

I'm done trying to defend them, though. They typically are annoying kids. I just find it amazing how many people get so up-in-arms about all of this. I can't imagine how uptight some of you are when it comes to things in real life that actually affect one's well-being.
---
#69APG_CAMOPosted 1/20/2013 11:44:14 PM
I love it when I can make two boosters leave a game mid match. Constant EMP grenades ruin their "game".

Besides, if the camos give you no advantage and mean nothing, then why do you try so hard to get them? When you do get them all you don't feel like you legitimately accomplished anything, do you? You did it the easy way. Loser.
---
GT: APG CAMO
(End of rant, thank you for listening, please visit my site idontcareifyoudisagree.net) - nuschler2212
#70F_H_NukemPosted 1/20/2013 11:47:13 PM
dude, dont pick on my SWAT

SWAT > your AR

CAMB!
---