Anyone wanna boost?

#71iGBxPosted 1/20/2013 10:48:25 PM
This is what I do to boosters - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAx_k-SZNys
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/iGBxRated?feature=mhee
My Awesome YouTube Channel
#72ImTooSkilleddPosted 1/20/2013 10:48:36 PM
APG_CAMO posted...
I love it when I can make two boosters leave a game mid match. Constant EMP grenades ruin their "game".

Besides, if the camos give you no advantage and mean nothing, then why do you try so hard to get them? When you do get them all you don't feel like you legitimately accomplished anything, do you? You did it the easy way. Loser.

Just because this was one of the dumber responses...

Why? Because they look cool...? Figured that was pretty obvious, but apparently not. And boosters aren't the type of people who play video games to feel proud about their accomplishments in them...so I don't think they care whether they legitimately accomplished anything or not. Apparently they're entertained by getting "cool-looking" camos and using them. Many people play video games for entertainment, not to make themselves proud about what they do in the video game. I don't think (this might be wishful thinking) they actually feel like they did something special when they unlock the camos.
---
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#73FeelMyBladePosted 1/20/2013 10:52:23 PM
zerooo0 posted...
Boosters are pathetic. No way anybody can defend it. It gives a plain flat out unfair advantage over people who DO NOT BOOST. End of story.

Well at least now we know who the boosters on this board are.

And we also know that they are not good at the game.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Given:15
#74FeelMyBladePosted 1/20/2013 10:54:41 PM
APG_CAMO posted...
I love it when I can make two boosters leave a game mid match. Constant EMP grenades ruin their "game".

Besides, if the camos give you no advantage and mean nothing, then why do you try so hard to get them? When you do get them all you don't feel like you legitimately accomplished anything, do you? You did it the easy way. Loser.

I find it funny how some of them use the guardian to defend their little boosting spot. They are not very smart at it since the guardian highlights red with engineer all the way across the map.

EMP grenade, rush in, and spray in their faces.
---
#75ImTooSkilleddPosted 1/20/2013 10:55:42 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
zerooo0 posted...
Boosters are pathetic. No way anybody can defend it. It gives a plain flat out unfair advantage over people who DO NOT BOOST. End of story.

GT: PhysiKuL

Look up my stats on Elite. Let me know how many headshots I have with the guns I use.

Also, before telling me I'm not good, post your GT and we'll see who's been more dominant over the course of the series. Hell, even in this game where I haven't been the only one playing on my account I still haven't done horrible bad stats-wise.
---
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#76zerooo0Posted 1/20/2013 10:56:11 PM
ImTooSkilledd posted...
zerooo0 posted...

What's the advantage of having a different looking gun...?

The ONLY advantage that you can possibly argue is that they got attachments that you had to "work hard for"...and if you seriously think that is a "plain flat-out advantage" that warrants calling someone a pathetic scum cheater, again, I think you're overreacting.

I'm done trying to defend them, though. They typically are annoying kids. I just find it amazing how many people get so up-in-arms about all of this. I can't imagine how uptight some of you are when it comes to things in real life that actually affect one's well-being.

That is a flat out advantage though. They could be using an attachment, or camo that I or anybody else here could not have.

Thats like me working 2 days to get my Gold Scar, and a Booster did it in 6HRs. He CLEARLY HAD AN ADVANTAGE OVER ME GETTING THOSE CAMOS/ATTACHMENTS.
---
Average mind set of SOME GFaq Users
If it's the same it's boring. If it's different condemn it to death.
#77APG_CAMOPosted 1/20/2013 11:00:15 PM
ImTooSkilledd posted...
APG_CAMO posted...

Why? Because they look cool...? Figured that was pretty obvious, but apparently not. And boosters aren't the type of people who play video games to feel proud about their accomplishments in them...so I don't think they care whether they legitimately accomplished anything or not. Apparently they're entertained by getting "cool-looking" camos and using them. Many people play video games for entertainment, not to make themselves proud about what they do in the video game. I don't think (this might be wishful thinking) they actually feel like they did something special when they unlock the camos.

Then why do it at all? Because it's fun? Whats entertaining about watching a guy spawn in front of you over and over just to shoot him in the head? Play the game how you want. I'm not trying to change your mind. Whats fun for you sure isn't fun for me. I got the game to actually play. Not sit and stare at someone waiting for them to spawn hoping no one on my team finds us. But hey keep doing it cause whats fun for me is finding yall and "ruining" your game. Go ahead and report that, oh wait there is no " hey this guy ruined our boosting fun" button,is there? But wait, there is a report for what??? Boosting!? Oh ya, that button is there.

And what is so cool looking about camos? I've never understood this. They do absolutely nothing and yet people try so hard to get them. Yall are the same people that put that stupid face paint on every one of your class's in BLOPS 1 aren't you?
---
GT: APG CAMO
(End of rant, thank you for listening, please visit my site idontcareifyoudisagree.net) - nuschler2212
#78FeelMyBladePosted 1/20/2013 11:02:24 PM
ImTooSkilledd posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
zerooo0 posted...

Look up my stats on Elite. Let me know how many headshots I have with the guns I use.

Also, before telling me I'm not good, post your GT and we'll see who's been more dominant over the course of the series. Hell, even in this game where I haven't been the only one playing on my account I still haven't done horrible bad stats-wise.

I really don't care about your stats, nor do I see why it makes your point any more valid.

Boosters are terrible.
---
#79Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/20/2013 11:02:36 PM
APG_CAMO posted...
ImTooSkilledd posted...
APG_CAMO posted...

Then why do it at all? Because it's fun? Whats entertaining about watching a guy spawn in front of you over and over just to shoot him in the head? Play the game how you want. I'm not trying to change your mind. Whats fun for you sure isn't fun for me. I got the game to actually play. Not sit and stare at someone waiting for them to spawn hoping no one on my team finds us. But hey keep doing it cause whats fun for me is finding yall and "ruining" your game. Go ahead and report that, oh wait there is no " hey this guy ruined our boosting fun" button,is there? But wait, there is a report for what??? Boosting!? Oh ya, that button is there.

And what is so cool looking about camos? I've never understood this. They do absolutely nothing and yet people try so hard to get them. Yall are the same people that put that stupid face paint on every one of your class's in BLOPS 1 aren't you?

Have fun "ruining my game" when it's me, 5 of my friends, and 6 guests taking up every spot in the lobby ^_____________^
#80ImTooSkilleddPosted 1/20/2013 11:04:30 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
ImTooSkilledd posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
zerooo0 posted...

I really don't care about your stats, nor do I see why it makes your point any more valid.

Boosters are terrible.

You seemed to be implying that I boost because I defend boosters. That's wrong, and checking my stats is proof of the fact that I don't boost. It has nothing to do with my point; it has to do with proving yours wrong.

Boosters are lazy. Whether they're terrible or not depends on the individual.
---