Anyone wanna boost?

#81FeelMyBladePosted 1/21/2013 12:06:49 AM
ImTooSkilledd posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
ImTooSkilledd posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
zerooo0 posted...
Boosters are pathetic. No way anybody can defend it. It gives a plain flat out unfair advantage over people who DO NOT BOOST. End of story.

Well at least now we know who the boosters on this board are.

And we also know that they are not good at the game.

GT: PhysiKuL

Look up my stats on Elite. Let me know how many headshots I have with the guns I use.

Also, before telling me I'm not good, post your GT and we'll see who's been more dominant over the course of the series. Hell, even in this game where I haven't been the only one playing on my account I still haven't done horrible bad stats-wise.

I really don't care about your stats, nor do I see why it makes your point any more valid.

Boosters are terrible.

You seemed to be implying that I boost because I defend boosters. That's wrong, and checking my stats is proof of the fact that I don't boost. It has nothing to do with my point; it has to do with proving yours wrong.

Boosters are lazy. Whether they're terrible or not depends on the individual.

Well if you do boost, your stats are meaningless. And only a booster would defend boosting. So go figure.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Given:15
#82slaveanselmoPosted 1/21/2013 12:07:08 AM
That is another thing I miss from BLOPs.. face paint..
---
..good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment..
#83APG_CAMOPosted 1/21/2013 12:08:27 AM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

Have fun "ruining my game" when it's me, 5 of my friends, and 6 guests taking up every spot in the lobby ^_____________^

You think you're the only person with 5 friends?
---
GT: APG CAMO
(End of rant, thank you for listening, please visit my site idontcareifyoudisagree.net) - nuschler2212
#84ImTooSkilleddPosted 1/21/2013 12:09:47 AM
APG_CAMO posted...
ImTooSkilledd posted...
APG_CAMO posted...
I love it when I can make two boosters leave a game mid match. Constant EMP grenades ruin their "game".

Besides, if the camos give you no advantage and mean nothing, then why do you try so hard to get them? When you do get them all you don't feel like you legitimately accomplished anything, do you? You did it the easy way. Loser.

Just because this was one of the dumber responses...

Why? Because they look cool...? Figured that was pretty obvious, but apparently not. And boosters aren't the type of people who play video games to feel proud about their accomplishments in them...so I don't think they care whether they legitimately accomplished anything or not. Apparently they're entertained by getting "cool-looking" camos and using them. Many people play video games for entertainment, not to make themselves proud about what they do in the video game. I don't think (this might be wishful thinking) they actually feel like they did something special when they unlock the camos.

Then why do it at all? Because it's fun? Whats entertaining about watching a guy spawn in front of you over and over just to shoot him in the head? Play the game how you want. I'm not trying to change your mind. Whats fun for you sure isn't fun for me. I got the game to actually play. Not sit and stare at someone waiting for them to spawn hoping no one on my team finds us. But hey keep doing it cause whats fun for me is finding yall and "ruining" your game. Go ahead and report that, oh wait there is no " hey this guy ruined our boosting fun" button,is there? But wait, there is a report for what??? Boosting!? Oh ya, that button is there.

And what is so cool looking about camos? I've never understood this. They do absolutely nothing and yet people try so hard to get them. Yall are the same people that put that stupid face paint on every one of your class's in BLOPS 1 aren't you?

I don't boost...not really sure why you're talking as if you know I'm a booster.

No offense, but you really don't seem very smart. Look, man:

1) Boosters don't ALWAYS boost. They boost until they get what they want. No **** the actual act of boosting probably isn't fun. It's the end result that they're looking for (the camos).

2) I agree, I don't care about camos. Some people do, though. And that's the thing: WITH BOOSTING YOU DON'T HAVE TO TRY SO HARD TO GET THEM. You just take the easy way out and get them in a matter of a couple of hours. I don't know why I'm having to explain this.

3) You can't ruin a lobby that is already full of boosters doing their own thing...which is the exact type of boosting that I've been defending. I already said that I'm against boosting in lobbies with people trying to play normally in them.
---
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#85Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/21/2013 12:13:54 AM
APG_CAMO posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

Have fun "ruining my game" when it's me, 5 of my friends, and 6 guests taking up every spot in the lobby ^_____________^

You think you're the only person with 5 friends?

No? My point was that your crusade against boosters is obsolete.
#86ImTooSkilleddPosted 1/21/2013 12:15:27 AM
FeelMyBlade posted...
Well if you do boost, your stats are meaningless. And only a booster would defend boosting. So go figure.

http://snag.gy/Xb9Mt.jpg

Yeah, I'm definitely a booster. Most headshots is 58 with the Type 25 after 750 kills with it.

Guess that puts a hole in your little "only a booster would defend boosting" logic. Do you think anyone who defends homosexuals must be gay themselves?
---
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#87FeelMyBladePosted 1/21/2013 12:23:38 AM
Fun Fact of the Day: Boosters have a very low IQ.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Given:15
#88APG_CAMOPosted 1/21/2013 12:29:43 AM
ImTooSkilledd posted...

I don't boost...not really sure why you're talking as if you know I'm a booster.

1) Boosters don't ALWAYS boost. They boost until they get what they want. No **** the actual act of boosting probably isn't fun. It's the end result that they're looking for (the camos).

2) I agree, I don't care about camos. Some people do, though. And that's the thing: WITH BOOSTING YOU DON'T HAVE TO TRY SO HARD TO GET THEM. You just take the easy way out and get them in a matter of a couple of hours. I don't know why I'm having to explain this.

3) You can't ruin a lobby that is already full of boosters doing their own thing...which is the exact type of boosting that I've been defending. I already said that I'm against boosting in lobbies with people trying to play normally in them.

I don't know the first thing about you. You first responded to me. I was never talking to you , but was making a general statement. You made the first "quote " to acknowledge me. I never made the first statement about or to you. Go back and look. I find it funny that someone that is attacking my intelligence didn't figure that out.

That's the exact point I've been making. It is the easy way out. I've been saying that all along. Again go back and read. We agree. You don't have to explain it.

If there is a lobby full of boosters,(which I've yet to see) then it's just that. Full. Which means I'm not in it. If your saying that there could be a lobby that I get in, that may have multiple people boosting ie; two or three from my team and two or three from their team, that would be fun. Boosters are so easy to get. They're not paying attention to whats going on in the game. Only boosting. Which is what makes it so easy to ruin what they're doing. Pretty much everyone here will agree with that. I've yet to find some boosters that I couldn't get to.
---
GT: APG CAMO
(End of rant, thank you for listening, please visit my site idontcareifyoudisagree.net) - nuschler2212
#89ImTooSkilleddPosted 1/21/2013 12:39:37 AM(edited)
APG_CAMO posted...
ImTooSkilledd posted...

I don't know the first thing about you. You first responded to me. I was never talking to you , but was making a general statement. You made the first "quote " to acknowledge me. I never made the first statement about or to you. Go back and look. I find it funny that someone that is attacking my intelligence didn't figure that out.

That's the exact point I've been making. It is the easy way out. I've been saying that all along. Again go back and read. We agree. You don't have to explain it.

If there is a lobby full of boosters,(which I've yet to see) then it's just that. Full. Which means I'm not in it. If your saying that there could be a lobby that I get in, that may have multiple people boosting ie; two or three from my team and two or three from their team, that would be fun. Boosters are so easy to get. They're not paying attention to whats going on in the game. Only boosting. Which is what makes it so easy to ruin what they're doing. Pretty much everyone here will agree with that. I've yet to find some boosters that I couldn't get to.

I may have started the conversation between us, but when you put "yall" (glad to see another southerner, btw) at the end of that one post, you were lumping me in with boosters. Hence why I defended myself by saying I'm not a booster.

And it sounded like you were saying boosters go through all this trouble and hard work for camos...that's why I pointed out that that's the reason they boost, so they don't have to go through all that. Hopefully you can understand why I found it odd that I thought I had to explain that. I apologize for not understanding what you were trying to say.

As for boosters in regular game lobbies: yeah, it's always fun ruining their boosting. Like I mentioned, I agree that boosting in regular game lobbies is unfair and can affect others' experiences with the game. What I don't see, however, is how people who boost in their own lobby (an entire lobby of people boosting with eachother) affect others so much.
---
#90neovectorPosted 1/21/2013 12:40:39 AM
all boosters ....reported and page saved and printed...
good luck!
---
Gamertag:knighthawk3759, Xbox Community Ambassador
"sometimes people are just Bad Code" - Root