I never understood the love for Hijacked/Nuketown

#1GreatKiraLordPosted 1/20/2013 2:21:36 AM
I know COD is a simple, twitch, casual shooter full of CQC, small, and overall simple maps.
But Hijacked and Nuketown are just utter clutter**** even for COD. Is it the xperience people get? what is it? Just a thought lol.
#2Aether_LyricPosted 1/20/2013 2:26:17 AM
Hyperactive children
#3Bad_BricksPosted 1/20/2013 2:29:27 AM
Hijacked is for bad players, it is a fact that if you get killed you will get to spawn kill at least two people! ...
#4BrockObanaPosted 1/20/2013 2:30:10 AM
No offense to the COD fans but I don't like majority of the COD maps.
It's just way too much of a cluster****. Hijacked and Nuketown are by far two of the worst maps I've ever seen on FPS MP maps.
---
"I'm going to block this kid for the same reason as I mute screaming 12-year olds in the game." -COD hero-
#5GreatKiraLord(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 2:31:21 AM
It's just -_-;;
If they want constantly cluster**** of actions then they should play 64-peopl server for 24/7 metro on bf3. You're going to see m320 flying around and bullets in your face the whole time and if it's a cq of 1000 tickets...oh god...
#6wehomiesPosted 1/20/2013 2:33:31 AM(edited)
BrockObana posted...
No offense to the COD fans but I don't like majority of the COD maps.
It's just way too much of a cluster****. Hijacked and Nuketown are by far two of the worst maps I've ever seen on FPS MP maps.

on the PC, bf3maps>>>>cod's any day
#7LedMikeWPosted 1/20/2013 2:34:12 AM
Seriously. This. I swear Hijacked is the worst map in BO2 and you always end up playing it twice because everyone votes for it. Just confirms my hate for the majority of the community. And I do emphasize you play it twice because I would back out of a match against bots on this garbage-ass level.
#8AlleRacingPosted 1/20/2013 2:34:35 AM
Hyperactive children

Pretty much this. They just want to get a kill or death within 5 seconds of spawning. Any less than that just isn't enough action to keep their ADHD in check.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
#9X_SpectatorPosted 1/20/2013 2:35:20 AM
They are the smallest maps therefore the best. Smaller = better. The community has spoken. I'm waiting for a FPS to come out with a map called Cube. It's just a big empty square space of spawn and shoot mayhem. People would like this more than Hijacked.
#10curtlandPosted 1/20/2013 2:43:12 AM
X_Spectator posted...
They are the smallest maps therefore the best. Smaller = better. The community has spoken. I'm waiting for a FPS to come out with a map called Cube. It's just a big empty square space of spawn and shoot mayhem. People would like this more than Hijacked.

The sad thing is, I know you're only half joking.

People would go nuts for it. They'd be demanding "Cube" lobbies with Cube only playlists.
---
Only idoits can't spell.