I never understood the love for Hijacked/Nuketown

#11Sega9599Posted 1/20/2013 1:55:32 AM
curtland posted...
X_Spectator posted...
They are the smallest maps therefore the best. Smaller = better. The community has spoken. I'm waiting for a FPS to come out with a map called Cube. It's just a big empty square space of spawn and shoot mayhem. People would like this more than Hijacked.

The sad thing is, I know you're only half joking.

People would go nuts for it. They'd be demanding "Cube" lobbies with Cube only playlists.

And then people would complain, and then we get the release of Sphere which everyone would claim is brand new and nothing like Cube.
---
Waiting for Mirrors Edge 2 and a new 'proper' Shining Force.
#12wehomiesPosted 1/20/2013 2:13:23 AM
curtland posted...
X_Spectator posted...
They are the smallest maps therefore the best. Smaller = better. The community has spoken. I'm waiting for a FPS to come out with a map called Cube. It's just a big empty square space of spawn and shoot mayhem. People would like this more than Hijacked.

People would go nuts for it. They'd be demanding "Cube" lobbies with Cube only playlists.

this would make me quit cod for good
#13Cornbread4lifePosted 1/20/2013 2:17:47 AM
Well I guess I'm the only one here who likes them, and my friends like them too. Why? They're fun. That's about it. I could see them sucking for objectives, but since I don't play objectives it's a non-issue.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, and impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time. You've been warned.
#14DirrtyRockstarrPosted 1/20/2013 3:48:32 AM
Sega9599 posted...
curtland posted...
X_Spectator posted...

And then people would complain, and then we get the release of Sphere which everyone would claim is brand new and nothing like Cube.

At least in Sphere, you can't corner-camp.
---
It doesn't make me unfaithful, unless I'm laying down the cable...
#15sMoKeD47Posted 1/20/2013 3:51:38 AM
because they actually require skill. people cant just camp with snipers or in corners with smgs for long periods.
the people who dont like them are actually the ones who are bad at the game
#16overkill_78Posted 1/20/2013 4:04:23 AM

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Shipment
---
Change your name, change your eyes, become the one who I despise.
Gamertag: Nevik overkill
#17OpShaftPosted 1/20/2013 4:43:35 AM
I want Cube!
---
Disregard females, acquire currency.
#18DutchZombiePosted 1/20/2013 5:44:26 AM
I just camp the top rooms on Hijacked out of spite of having to play that crap map with claymores, a shotgun and a LMG with target finder. Once the spawns flip, I will gladly spawn kill the opposing to a 3+ KD and not feel bad about it. Sometimes it will not get voted a second time and I can finally play something different like Cargo.
#19ZephyrSSXPosted 1/20/2013 5:46:14 AM
sMoKeD47 posted...
because they actually require skill. people cant just camp with snipers or in corners with smgs for long periods.
the people who dont like them are actually the ones who are bad at the game

Spawn camping people on the balconies takes skill.
---
God damn it.
#20PDXRoverMechPosted 1/20/2013 6:55:40 AM
Hot Pockets and Mountain Dew