I never understood the love for Hijacked/Nuketown

#31maoriwarriorPosted 1/20/2013 12:01:32 PM
sMoKeD47 posted...
because they actually require skill. people cant just camp with snipers or in corners with smgs for long periods.
the people who dont like them are actually the ones who are bad at the game

WOW.

Easily the most ignorant, most arrogant, and most subsidizing post I've seen yet on this board.

Post your GT please. 10$ down you wont. ^_^
---
GT: [eX]DiscipleOfFir3
teamexotiic.enjin.com Please register and join!
#32Cornbread4lifePosted 1/20/2013 6:44:08 PM
maoriwarrior posted...
sMoKeD47 posted...
because they actually require skill. people cant just camp with snipers or in corners with smgs for long periods.

WOW.

Easily the most ignorant, most arrogant, and most subsidizing post I've seen yet on this board.

Yeah that's so much worse than all the posts in this topic bashing people who like the map, like calling them hyperactive children.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, and impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time. You've been warned.
#33camstar57Posted 1/20/2013 6:56:25 PM
W@W dome is the best CQC map ever. period.

This opinion is fact.

Anyway hijacked isn't all that bad. At least it is laid out in a way that isn't just a huge annoying maze like Carrier. Carrier sucks so much.
---
Give a man a gun, and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank, and he can rob the world.
#34ShuraYukihimePosted 1/20/2013 6:57:56 PM
People piss and moan about them yet they don't avoid the nuketown 24/7 lobby when it happens.

The answer is simple, action. Smaller maps offer more action. They offer less places for people to "post up". They are among the more balanced maps.
---
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
#35gdogghenriksonPosted 1/20/2013 7:09:02 PM
Aether_Lyric posted...
Hyperactive children

Yup
#36ThierrymonPosted 1/20/2013 7:09:53 PM
My main concern wiht Hijacked is that there is a balcony overlooking both spawns. Nothing like being spawn trapped by a douche nozzle sitting up there.
#37sMoKeD47Posted 1/20/2013 7:16:40 PM
maoriwarrior posted...
sMoKeD47 posted...

WOW.

im on ps3 and i use every gun and play every game mode
#38ih0tfireiPosted 1/20/2013 7:16:58 PM
ShuraYukihime posted...
People piss and moan about them yet they don't avoid the nuketown 24/7 lobby when it happens.

The answer is simple, action. Smaller maps offer more action. They offer less places for people to "post up". They are among the more balanced maps.

No they aren't. I'm also extremely grateful that nuketown is in its own playlist so I never have to play that atrocious map.
---
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I
#39MC_Brian1Posted 1/20/2013 7:25:23 PM
I can tolerate Hijacked, but I ****ing hate Nuketown. Why didn't they bring back Jungle or Summit or Firing Range? We had to get ****ing NUKETOWN?
---
Will Nuketown be like the McRib? - PatrickEwing
I hope not. I hate explosive diarrhea. - BadDecisions
#40arena11Posted 1/20/2013 8:01:44 PM
Shipment. All I need to say.