High level killstreaks you prefer

#1yiangaruuugaPosted 1/20/2013 8:40:59 AM
I have come to the conclusion that both dogs and swarm are almost useless. Swarm more so. I'd much rather run SC, WH, LS or a SC, WH, VSAT combo, then use the last few killstreaks.

You?
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix
Now Playing: BF3, DC 2 Waiting for: MW3,Skyrim, ACR...Monster Hunter is the **** btw.
#2hyperpowderPosted 1/20/2013 8:42:59 AM
Lode,Dogs,Swarm

Straight overkill
---
Psn:djcinthaboy
http://i55.tinypic.com/358ysnc.jpg
#3Astro_B0mbPosted 1/20/2013 8:44:39 AM
Vsat, emp, warthog
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#4QualiTPosted 1/20/2013 8:58:12 AM
Im finding alot of the later killstreaks to be very laclustre, especially when they are garnering 5 kills for 1400+ points.

I'd say that despite the bashing it gets. the VTOL warship is the one I do best with, but it is very dependant on the lobby. Sometimes If it isnt shopt down I can get 16-20 kills with it, but on the other hand if the enemies are using blackhats and hacking me, ive had it go down in 7 seconds only getting 3 kills, not very rewarding for 1600 points.
The lodestar is in the same boat, good when no-one hacks it, but man its so easy to take down.

I find the dogs to be very bad in this game. They move slowly and they have so little health its unbeivable. On to[p of that, most maps have ladders, or sections of the map where dogs cant get too, making them useless. I mean, wtf man why design maps just to screw with the upper killstreaks?

Warthog rarely gets me more than 4-6 kills, which again isnt worth it when it takes 1400 points to summon.

I cannot comment on swarm since i havent got one.

VSAT is literally the best streak in the game. 1200 points for a quote, unquote "radar hack". Best part is, that you cannot avoid it, once its up, you're boned unless you have an EMP in your back pocket (and lol asif anyone runs this). The CUAV is just a temporary stall since it gets shot down so easily, and again, i dont see that many of them floating around.

EMP is pretty nice for gaining score towards stuff, ive used it some times and gained 300 points jst from destroying UAVS, Guardians etc.
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif
#5gmen79playerPosted 1/20/2013 9:25:20 AM
I don't usually run high end killsteeaks because I can't get them all the time. My high streak is usually dragon fire or even sentry. I'm happy enough getting those.
#6Bonezy_BPosted 1/20/2013 9:27:26 AM
warthog - lodestar - k9 unit
#7ShawcrossPosted 1/20/2013 9:49:27 AM
VSAT, Lodestar and Swarm for days. I just don't like dogs enough like I did in BO1 to warrant using them over the Lodestar.
---
I upload mundane videos
http://www.youtube.com/TheSeattleGamer
#8thompsontalker7Posted 1/20/2013 9:52:04 AM
Stealth Chopper, Warthog, Dogs

Straight murda
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!
#9scarface_jrPosted 1/20/2013 9:53:43 AM
I usually run uav/counter and LS. But since I prestiged I don't have C-UAV so I put stealth chopper. I'm surprised i've been getting a SC almost every game and I've only been playing TDM.
---
"There are good guys and there are bad guys in this world, and make no mistake I am a bad, bad man." -CM Punk
#10TyberZannPosted 1/20/2013 9:56:26 AM
Im more of a quantity over quality type guy. i use UAV, hunter killer, and care package. i get the whole set about 3-4 times a game.
---
They named the bridge he held on Omega after Garrus once he left. They had to rename it later unfortunately, because no one crosses Garrus Vakarian and lives.