Have any Zombies vets just felt so turned off by Black Ops 2 zombies?

#1thompsontalker7Posted 1/20/2013 8:59:12 AM
I really, really want to like it, but the whole Tranzit concept and mini-maps are just so disappointing and a pain to play. And don't get me started on the lava covering every other step of the ground.

Grief is pretty entertaining though, assuming you have 8 people who won't rage quit immediately.
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!
#2timilayas99Posted 1/20/2013 9:15:39 AM
I would take out every map in Black Ops 2 just to put 1 map each from WAW and BO1 in the game. The maps are awful. Hopefully Die Rise is good.
#3timilayas99Posted 1/20/2013 9:19:56 AM
I'm not even a veteran. This is my first Zombies CoD game and I hate the maps so much. When I watched WAW and Black Ops 1 Zombies on Youtube I really wished I got those games before Black Ops 2.
#4achimedPosted 1/20/2013 9:50:33 AM
I've already went back to BO for Zombies. BO II Zombies is terrible.
---
They'll remember only our smiles, because that's all they've seen.
#5TheAssassin27Posted 1/20/2013 9:51:18 AM
No
#6Bonezy_BPosted 1/20/2013 10:07:50 AM
i can't stand the tranzit 5 tiny mini maps... from what i heard for about a year was BO2 was to have the biggest zombies map yet, what? where is it then? if you have 5 tiny maps put together with foggyness you can't fight in it is just 5 small maps!

also, i heard the BO maps were going to be on BO2 so i sold my BO cause why keep it if that was the case, and now i have no zombies to kill :( lol...
#7SaphirahPosted 1/20/2013 10:27:44 AM
The fog, the dull atmosphere, annoying denizens that you spam knife, exploding zombies, lava cracks everywhere that slow, blind and damage you, bus blocking the way, the removal of 2 great perks, crawlers dying out, and the building of junk including the power, which you didn't have to do in the previous installments.

No private matches, theater mode does not record past 3 hours, which means lack of high round recordings and having to still use a capture card as proof of very high rounds therefore removing the purpose. Host migration and solo leaderboards are nice, but why weren't these in blops?

What a mess! Nothing good was added at all.
#8BlackOps06Posted 1/20/2013 10:38:14 AM
Completely turned off? No, but TranZit sucks. I've enjoyed Nuketown Zombies, but TranZit is just too tedious and there's not enough cool stuff to offset the insane amount of tedious stuff to do (chasing the box around the map, getting perks that are very spread out, PaP, etc.). Hopefully Die Rise is better.
#9Upgrayedd69Posted 1/20/2013 10:48:37 AM
Tranzit is my favorite map by far. There's so much variety, so unlike all of the other maps it doesn't end up with your time camping here, or hoarding there
---
Why don't we just have twice as many shoe sizes? That way we could avoid fractions.
#10ultraviolent721Posted 1/20/2013 11:14:57 AM
TheAssassin27 posted...
No

---
Guild of Mute Asassins