Have any Zombies vets just felt so turned off by Black Ops 2 zombies?

#11OpShaftPosted 1/20/2013 10:22:47 AM
Nope, all the other topics were fake
---
Disregard females, acquire currency.
#12CSchunkyPosted 1/20/2013 10:23:45 AM
I have played Zombies off and on since WoW, and to be honest I like Tranzit but I do feel the lava flows are a bit much. The rest of it, including the separate areas and the fog is somthing I think is a good addition to the zombie modes.

Truth be told though I do like Nuketown Zombies over Tranzit, but if Tranzit is where 3Arc is headed with the zombie mode then I wont complain to much.
---
Using Shotgun's, Axes, and Giant Overgrown Antlions for Business and Pleasure since 1980
XBL: Chopsueychunky
#13Ricky_in_3DPosted 1/20/2013 10:37:37 AM
Played all maps since WaW.

I ******* HATE Tranzit. There's more BS than any other map. Do we really need all this **** keeping us down?

- Lava
- Denizens
- Electric Zombies
- Tedious as hell Pack-A-Punch
- The inferiority complex between the turbine and other equipment
- The piss-poor excuse of a wonder weapon
- EMP Grenades
- Exploding Zombies
- The dependability of the Turbine

There's way more bad then there is good. I even prefered Shangri-La more than this crap.

/rant
---
3DS FC:1289-8653-8085
Currently Playing: MK7, OoT3D, Kid Icarus: Uprising
#14tadmfpolePosted 1/20/2013 1:18:39 PM
Ouch!
---

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy
#15tadmfpolePosted 1/20/2013 8:30:57 PM
I am liking the simplicity of the survival maps, though I can see why not everyone else is caring much for them. I have to wonder why they are trying so hard to force you into playing with randoms now though.

Last I checked 1 in 100 people actually enjoy playing with randoms, but as mentioned there is no private match anymore so if you want to play ranked you either have to have 4 friends on, or you and another friend have to start a lobby and back out repeatedly sometimes for upwards of 20 minutes trying to start a match with just you and a friend.

If you don't play in a public match, the rounds don't record. If you bite the bullet and play with randoms, better hope they don't rage quit, or the rounds stop recording. They added host migration, but guess what? That's right, if host migration is needed because someone leaves (host or not) the rounds stop recording right then and there. Who thought this would be a good idea and why? All the more reason (not that we needed more reason) to not play with randoms than ever before, and yet the games tries harder than ever before to force you into playing with them.
---

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy
#16Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/20/2013 8:32:46 PM
ultraviolent721 posted...
TheAssassin27 posted...
No
#17BodybagJonesPosted 1/20/2013 9:41:33 PM
i like what they did with tranzit, they didn't do the same thing they did with all the BO1 maps. they did something much different, while not everybody can embrace the challenge tranzit represents, i do.

for an initial offering Green Run & Nuketown are far better than Kino & Five so i say BO2 zombies is shaping up to be the best zombies yet.

tadmfpole posted...
Last I checked 1 in 100 people actually enjoy playing with randoms, but as mentioned there is no private match anymore so if you want to play ranked you either have to have 4 friends on, or you and another friend have to start a lobby and back out repeatedly sometimes for upwards of 20 minutes trying to start a match with just you and a friend.

have each player turn on second controllers, and turn them off right before the countdown hits zero, voila, two player game.

and playing with randoms sucks, they always back out. die with dignity people.
---
RSS - www.redsoldiersyndicate.com
#18TheBEST305gamerPosted 1/21/2013 5:41:30 AM
BodybagJones posted...
i like what they did with tranzit, they didn't do the same thing they did with all the BO1 maps. they did something much different, while not everybody can embrace the challenge tranzit represents, i do.

for an initial offering Green Run & Nuketown are far better than Kino & Five so i say BO2 zombies is shaping up to be the best zombies yet.

tadmfpole posted...

have each player turn on second controllers, and turn them off right before the countdown hits zero, voila, two player game.

and playing with randoms sucks, they always back out. die with dignity people.

Nuketown is not part of the "initial offering". It's extra.

Kino and Five >>>>>>> Tranzit

and I like Tranzit. It is cool and I think it could have been fantastic with some tweaks. However, classic maps are more addicting, it's not a hassle to get a 2 or 3 player game, and you're not penalized for just messing around as opposed to going for a high rd.
#19JohnWall32Posted 1/21/2013 5:45:32 AM
Yes. I was expecting the same zombies but with better leaderboards. They ruined everything...including leaderboards.
#20The_LoGoSPosted 1/21/2013 6:07:02 AM
It amazes me how zombie slayers can't adjust to tranzit. And its always the same peeps complaining. Go play some Kino
---
There is no wrong or right...There is only popular opinion