Have any Zombies vets just felt so turned off by Black Ops 2 zombies?

#21slayerxelitePosted 1/21/2013 7:18:28 AM
I really enjoy some additions to zombies that Tranzit brought but prefer the old style maps. The fridge and bank are genius as well as having multiple little areas all tied together. The Easter Egg was enjoyable opposed to the overly tedious ones seen in Shangri La and Moon. The lava however was a really bad idea since the fog/dezidens was enough to separate the different areas. Lava also produced the exploding zombies who were just as annoying as the gas ones in Kino. PaP is tedious, no Stamin Up AND a random electric zombie all just make the map needlessly difficult. I dont dislike Tranzit but I dont like playing it as much as the WaW or BO zombies.
---
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan Kenobi talking about GameFAQs
#22JohnWall32Posted 1/21/2013 7:42:47 AM
slayerxelite posted...
I really enjoy some additions to zombies that Tranzit brought but prefer the old style maps. The fridge and bank are genius as well as having multiple little areas all tied together. The Easter Egg was enjoyable opposed to the overly tedious ones seen in Shangri La and Moon. The lava however was a really bad idea since the fog/dezidens was enough to separate the different areas. Lava also produced the exploding zombies who were just as annoying as the gas ones in Kino. PaP is tedious, no Stamin Up AND a random electric zombie all just make the map needlessly difficult. I dont dislike Tranzit but I dont like playing it as much as the WaW or BO zombies.

Tranzit in far from difficult once you get everything setup the tunnel is very easy to run. I just don't enjoy the map.
#23OpShaftPosted 1/21/2013 10:09:06 AM
There is stamin up, PaP is easy to get and the "random" electric zombie isn't random. Done.
---
Disregard females, acquire currency.
#24AnaConda1114Posted 1/22/2013 5:30:19 PM
I love when everyone knocks tranzit and the one person who likes it makes some comment alluding that its too hard for everyone.

First of all, harder DOES NOT equal better.....its easy to simply make something "harder" but make to make it hard AND fair is the true challenge.

As much as this zombies mode was talked up, it has failed to deliver.
---
X-Box Live: Anaconda1114
#25HitokiriFelixPosted 1/22/2013 5:55:19 PM
The reason they're doing new things is because you CAN just go back to BO1. Why do the same old crap when it's already been done? That being said, I expect there'd be a throwback map pack again--it'll just take a bit.
---
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx
#26zeronemPosted 1/22/2013 6:14:18 PM
I like it, expecially grief mode. If I could make money playing grief mode tournaments I would.
#27thatman6sic6Posted 1/22/2013 6:23:05 PM
The map sucks but I like the new features like saving points for the next game or giving points 2 some1 that needs it
---
life isn't like a box of chocolates, it's like a jar of jalapenos. what you do today is going to burn your *** tomorrow
#28JP603Posted 1/22/2013 6:34:51 PM
I pretty much stick to Survival on Town now. And that got boring quick. TranZit was fun when the game came out but after playing quite a bit of it, most of the things mentioned above have really started annoying me.

2 hours into a match and stepping on that lava makes me just want to shut the game off. I know it's not a big deal really but I personally find it very annoying.

It's extremely disappointing especially given the fact that multiplayer is almost unplayable in its current state.
---
GT - JP 138
#29Zero IXPosted 1/22/2013 6:47:14 PM
ITT: Players who want to run Zombies in circles for hours
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#30SinCityKidPosted 1/22/2013 9:47:06 PM
tadmfpole posted...
If you don't play in a public match, the rounds don't record. If you bite the bullet and play with randoms, better hope they don't rage quit, or the rounds stop recording.

^That is my beef with bo2 zombies

I want private match that records to leaderboards. If someone disconnects, I want to be able to continue with everything being recorded. I'll never understand the reasoning behind these changes.

But about the tedium of traveling to the box/perks, I'm over that. I know exactly where I'm at when I teleport and can get around just fine.