Have any Zombies vets just felt so turned off by Black Ops 2 zombies?

#41Akiba69Posted 1/23/2013 6:49:34 AM
Blitzkrieg182 posted...
The_LoGoS posted...
It amazes me how zombie slayers can't adjust to tranzit. And its always the same peeps complaining. Go play some Kino

This Lol, if you havent been able to adjust to lava, denizens and exploding zombies please dont join my game. If you cant make it far on tranzit then the only way you made it far on other maps is cuz you camped and got carried.

I like how you used no logic or common sense there. I hate the larva and denizens, that however doesn't mean i play bad because of it. It just means i personally find those aspects of that map irritating and unnecessary.
#42Blitzkrieg182Posted 1/23/2013 6:59:45 AM
Akiba69 posted...
Blitzkrieg182 posted...
The_LoGoS posted...
It amazes me how zombie slayers can't adjust to tranzit. And its always the same peeps complaining. Go play some Kino

This Lol, if you havent been able to adjust to lava, denizens and exploding zombies please dont join my game. If you cant make it far on tranzit then the only way you made it far on other maps is cuz you camped and got carried.

I like how you used no logic or common sense there. I hate the larva and denizens, that however doesn't mean i play bad because of it. It just means i personally find those aspects of that map irritating and unnecessary.

Yes, if you cant memorize where to jump or where the safest way to cross the lave youre bad. If you cant turn around and shoot the denizen when it screams youre bad, and if you let exploding zombies kill you its the same. I personally find those aspects of the map not very difficult to overcome. They are quite necessary, the map would be too easy without them.....

And allow I previously said was if you cant overcome those obstacles then I dont want to play with you....dont quote me son, got quite a few problems but tranzit aint one.
#43The_LoGoSPosted 1/23/2013 7:19:38 AM
ICantNameGud posted...
The_LoGoS posted...

It amazes me you think I would continue to play something I hate with no party. The denizens are really the icing on topc. If you're a solo player, TranZit is muffcabage

Inb4/Iplayzombiesallday

We know

If your a solo player, tranzit is easy as hell. As far as the deizens, imo it's kinda embarrassing to complain about them. Here's a tip to help with your poor exp and poor strategy....get a party.
---
There is no wrong or right...There is only popular opinion