i didnt think people did this..

#11ihaveyahooraresPosted 1/20/2013 3:07:58 PM
Probably a week after I got the game I was playing on Hijacked and was amazed my team kept calling in some serious streaks when I could barely find anyone.

Ran through the bottom of the boat, there's 1 teammate camping at each door blocking my team from going down, and killing anyone from the enemy team going down.

In the middle were 2 people on the enemy team with 1 guy on my team just boosting away. Reported them all, sent the videoclip in, checked a week later and their accounts were reset. All of them.

Here's a clip from MW3 of 2 guys boosting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0PBHyJvf5w

Just record it, upload it to theater mode, then email it into Treyarch/IW. Whoever made the game.
#12GODx_x666(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 1:54:09 PM
Sick of boosters?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Mikeof666/videos
Check out my videos i go nukkin futts...
#13wehomiesPosted 1/21/2013 2:10:46 PM
Think of the worst possible thing you can do.
It's the most popular thing to do in COD
THis game is a joke
#14FunKeeJPosted 1/21/2013 2:16:34 PM
wehomies posted...
Think of the worst possible thing you can do.
It's the most popular thing to do in COD
THis game is a joke

hahaha
true
---
PSN: FunKeeJ
#15aheroafakePosted 1/21/2013 2:17:59 PM
dubc82 posted...
Team tac. 3 guys holding down a bedroom in Nuketown with a 4th guy on a different team repeatedly putting down a tac insert and getting killed by his buddy who is on the other team.

Basically one person sacrificing themselves over and over so the other team can get high killstreaks

Sorry for the late-ass reply. But people actually do that huh? Pathetic.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#16WestSdeNleVrusPosted 1/21/2013 2:22:19 PM
I saw a guy go 0-181 the other day. The thing was is all those 181 deaths were suicides. Still not entirely sure what the point of that was.....
#17oblivionscythePosted 1/21/2013 2:25:29 PM
Saw this the other day in a regular team death match game. He ended 4/37. Needless to say, I left that lobby.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#18duericPosted 1/21/2013 2:26:22 PM
MrB730 posted...
The sad part about this is that no one should be surprised really.

This.

Tactical Insertion is one of those things where the bad uses are way worse than any good it does. Just get rid of the f****** thing already.

Protip: If you're playing a team with matching gamertags and they're not a pro team, get the hell out of that lobby. Nothing good will come of it.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#19GODx_x666(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 3:06:02 PM
Really this makes clans look bad but if Tac sert was gone it could fix the boosting problem.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Mikeof666/videos
Check out my videos i go nukkin futts...
#20duericPosted 1/21/2013 3:10:07 PM
GODx_x666 posted...
Really this makes clans look bad but if Tac sert was gone it could fix the boosting problem.

Honestly, teams that don't get paid to play but have matching gamertags, are already doing plenty to make themselves look bad.

The boosting is almost a natural progression, IMO.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member