Everything except Domination and S&D is garbage(serious topic)

#1AaronHutchPosted 1/20/2013 12:45:14 PM
TDM/FFA/killconfirmed - the spawns and map designs are so bad, you WILL be shot in the back before you can get more than a hunter killer, its like gravity

headquarters/hardpoint/CTF/demolition - spawns would be tolerable but your team rarely gives a f*** about the objective and some d-bag will ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS rush the enemy side and flip the spawns, getting you shot in the back

domination, however, CAN have perfect spawns, assuming someone doesnt flip them. not having to worry about being shot in the back all time makes this game 100x better

and search and destroy is search and destroy. 1 life, split into rounds, and an objective
its the most civilized gametype but can get boring or frustrating unless you have an organized team (lol good luck)
---
Holmes versus Moriarty, Aristotle versus MASHY-SPIKE PLATE!
#2Tip_Your_MedicPosted 1/20/2013 12:48:35 PM
FFA is nice you know the spawn system well enough to manipulate it (exceptionally easy to notice on hijacked)

"headquarters/hardpoint/CTF/demolition" are all fantastic in a party, probably the worst gametypes ever without one.

I also can never play dom without a party because the vast majority of players use that as their killwhoring gametype.

SnD is okay...I havent truly enjoyed SnD since mw2.

I do miss sabotage though. The average player hated it because of the spawn timer so the majority of people who stuck with it knew what they were doing,
---
http://i.imgur.com/Pf438.gif
#3Astro_B0mbPosted 1/20/2013 12:49:34 PM
They all suck cause of these maps.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#4AaronHutch(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 1:18:16 PM
Astro_B0mb posted...

the spawns are a bigger problem than the maps

Raid, Express, Yemen, Standoff, and Drone are genuinely good maps(depending on the gametype) but the rest are half assed
---
Holmes versus Moriarty, Aristotle versus MASHY-SPIKE PLATE!
#5ShuraYukihimePosted 1/20/2013 1:19:20 PM
I loved Sabotage. We always tried to win it in the initial rush. Too many played it like a 20 minute TDM though.
---
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
#6Astro_B0mbPosted 1/20/2013 1:42:03 PM
AaronHutch posted...
Astro_B0mb posted...

the spawns are a bigger problem than the maps

Raid, Express, Yemen, Standoff, and Drone are genuinely good maps(depending on the gametype) but the rest are half assed

Cant have good spawns without quality maps. But yeah standoff and raid are the best maps.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#7BansheeNTDmodePosted 1/20/2013 1:52:44 PM
I find that dom and snd has the most concentration of garbage scrub campers that saying camping is a legitimate tactic. If america camped im sure they wouldn't poke their noses into everyone elses wars and maybe 9-11 wouldn't have happened.
#8dubc82Posted 1/20/2013 2:00:16 PM
^^^ ummmm what?
---
xbox live gamertag: crawdad1757
"winners don't quit; that's why they win."
#9uniballer92Posted 1/20/2013 2:06:29 PM
dubc82 posted...
^^^ ummmm what?

My thoughts exactly.
---
I'm Not Even Remotely Dorky (send me a message if you get this and you will get props for it). Props given:17
Gamertag: Spudball
#10YOeastonYOPosted 1/20/2013 5:51:11 PM
Lol search and destroy. I pity people who still think its a good game mode.