Who's better. A solo player with a 2.0 or a player who always plays in a party..

#41ShuraYukihimePosted 1/20/2013 2:02:46 PM
AaronHutch posted...
everyones W/L is skewed because you can join a team thats getting roflstomped or the connection can be interrupted for an automatic loss

K/D means more than your W/L

If you quit before you spawn you don't get a loss. Don't spawn into a Join in progress that is skewed.
---
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
#42supercoolisaacPosted 1/20/2013 2:03:38 PM
ShuraYukihime posted...
AaronHutch posted...
everyones W/L is skewed because you can join a team thats getting roflstomped or the connection can be interrupted for an automatic loss

If you quit before you spawn you don't get a loss. Don't spawn into a Join in progress that is skewed.

You are very wrong.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#43ShuraYukihimePosted 1/20/2013 2:04:38 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
ShuraYukihime posted...
AaronHutch posted...

You are very wrong.

And yet I'm not. The last 3 games I joined in progress I quit before spawning and received no losses.
---
#44supercoolisaacPosted 1/20/2013 2:04:42 PM
ShuraYukihime posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
ShuraYukihime posted...
Congrats. You also didn't do anything to back up your statement.

If you have a 2 k/d and a 1 w/l it means you're not trying hard enough to win. Plain and simple.

If you're good enough to keep the 2 k/d while running around and grabbing tags but you're still losing then you're not running around enough.

The guy who's willing to sacrifice some k/d for more spm is guaranteed to have a higher w/l.

Assuming the same ratio of kills to tags confirmed:

Going 35-20 will give your team a much higher chance of winning than going 20-10. Or if you are indeed good enough then you'll be able to keep that 2 k/d while pushing more gunfights and get it up to 40-20.

Done.

AaronHutch posted...
ive only accumulated 50+ days of playtime in CoD since Cod4 but what the hell do i know

Obviously nothing.

ThisIsMithos posted...
Solo players won't have a good w/l anyway, so I think it's fine. In fact, I think you're the terrible one. Getting prideful/cocky/arrogant over a video game really speaks volumes about you.

I am neither prideful, cocky, or arrogant. I just happen to know what i'm talking about. The fact that you would assume that about me without knowing me speaks even larger volumes about yourself. Pot, meet kettle.

You backed up your opinion with more opinions. Congrats.

Not sure if troll or just stupid.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#45fatclemenzaPosted 1/20/2013 2:05:29 PM
If you quit before you spawn you don't get a loss.

How do you know this when losses aren't shown in game? Did you use Elite? I'm not believing it. Its never been that way in CoD.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#46ShuraYukihimePosted 1/20/2013 2:07:27 PM
supercoolisaac posted...

Not sure if troll or just stupid.

Use facts next time then. Good to see you're already going the typical internet discussion route too with insults. Up next slews of "lol" and other nonsense.
---
#47ShuraYukihimePosted 1/20/2013 2:08:42 PM
fatclemenza posted...

How do you know this when losses aren't shown in game? Did you use Elite? I'm not believing it. Its never been that way in CoD.

What do you mean losses aren't shown in game?

MW3 works the same way at this point.
---
#48AaronHutchPosted 1/20/2013 2:08:52 PM
fatclemenza posted...

i also doubt that works, its more likely your stats havent updated yet
---
Holmes versus Moriarty, Aristotle versus MASHY-SPIKE PLATE!
#49BipBapBamPosted 1/20/2013 2:10:07 PM
Solo, it's not even close. I've seriously gone on like a 10 game losing streak while getting 30+ confirms. W/L is luck based, and nothing more if you play solo.
#50ShuraYukihimePosted 1/20/2013 2:10:50 PM
AaronHutch posted...
fatclemenza posted...

i also doubt that works, its more likely your stats havent updated yet

That is possible. However they would have updated in MW3 and I didn't receive losses for the JiP that I quit without spawning in to.

Maybe folks just spawn too hastily. I always check the teams and score before I spawn.
---