Who's better. A solo player with a 2.0 or a player who always plays in a party..

#51supercoolisaacPosted 1/20/2013 2:11:33 PM
BipBapBam posted...
Solo, it's not even close. I've seriously gone on like a 10 game losing streak while getting 30+ confirms. W/L is luck based, and nothing more if you play solo.

Nope.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#52Mr_CumberdalePosted 1/20/2013 2:11:34 PM
"If you have a 2 k/d and a 1 w/l it means you're not trying hard enough to win. Plain and simple."

Eh, that's not really true. I have a 2.6 KDR w. 340 SPM in BO2's TDM and only a 1.1~1.2 WL. Look at these recent defeats:

29-8
27-5
21-8
17-5
23-8
27-8

That's 5 out of the last 13 matches that I lost because of teammates. I also had a one or two 30+ kill games that we won by <5 pts.

But then again, I love the challenge of playing against parties and don't back out against tough lobbies. :D
#53supercoolisaacPosted 1/20/2013 2:14:09 PM
Mr_Cumberdale posted...
"If you have a 2 k/d and a 1 w/l it means you're not trying hard enough to win. Plain and simple."

Eh, that's not really true. I have a 2.6 KDR w. 340 SPM in BO2's TDM and only a 1.1~1.2 WL. Look at these recent defeats:

29-8
27-5
21-8
17-5
23-8
27-8

That's 5 out of the last 13 matches that I lost because of teammates. I also had a one or two 30+ kill games that we won by <5 pts.

But then again, I love the challenge of playing against parties and don't back out against tough lobbies. :D

TDM is somewhat different in the sense that just 1 really bad teammate can single handedly lose you the game sometimes.
---
#54ihaveyahooraresPosted 1/20/2013 2:15:28 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
BipBapBam posted...
Solo, it's not even close. I've seriously gone on like a 10 game losing streak while getting 30+ confirms. W/L is luck based, and nothing more if you play solo.

Nope.

Apparently isaac never loses a game EVER! Even when he joins a game that's in progress and it's Domination, losing 135-195 with 30 seconds left. He still wins.

/trollololol
#55supercoolisaacPosted 1/20/2013 2:16:42 PM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
BipBapBam posted...

Nope.

Apparently isaac never loses a game EVER! Even when he joins a game that's in progress and it's Domination, losing 135-195 with 30 seconds left. He still wins.

/trollololol

Nah i just back out.
---
#56ihaveyahooraresPosted 1/20/2013 2:19:13 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
BipBapBam posted...

Nope.

/trollololol

Nah i just back out.

Well, then that counts as a loss unless you dashboard.

Thus, you had bad luck being thrown into an almost over game where your team is losing.

See where I'm going here? Invalidating your saying of 'nope' to it being luck based.
#57fatclemenzaPosted 1/20/2013 2:21:05 PM
What do you mean losses aren't shown in game?

Where are losses shown on the Combat Record? I can't even find them on Elite. And I didn't play MW3 so idk how it worked there
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#58RS_YELARAKAPosted 1/20/2013 2:22:36 PM
I see the "couple" on the board is present

LOL
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
RecentGames - GER, 007Legends, NCAA13, BF3, BOPS2
#59supercoolisaacPosted 1/20/2013 2:23:22 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
BipBapBam posted...

Nope.

/trollololol

Nah i just back out.

Well, then that counts as a loss unless you dashboard.

Thus, you had bad luck being thrown into an almost over game where your team is losing.

See where I'm going here? Invalidating your saying of 'nope' to it being luck based.

I actually said nope to W/L being, and I quote, "luck based, and nothing more."

I never said there is zero luck involved.
---
#60supercoolisaacPosted 1/20/2013 2:27:30 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
I see the "couple" on the board is present

LOL

1.9 k/d.
1.1 w/l.
275 spm.

It's clear which side you're going to be on.
---