Who is the best player (youtuber) at this game?

#1Lord_TenseEyePosted 1/20/2013 1:20:24 PM
I would say fistdacuffs. I don't think I've ever seen him put up such good gameplays on his channel.
#2RandomTrampPosted 1/20/2013 1:21:23 PM
Those guys on the WeTheOP channel are ridiculous.
#3DougEInstructorPosted 1/20/2013 1:28:29 PM
Optic Scump. He is not only the best youtuber he is the best cod player in the world period. He recently won the first major black ops 2 tournament:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Scumperjumper
#4JonnywestsidePosted 1/20/2013 1:31:53 PM
None. There all good players but no better than your standard "pubstars." They roll in full parties off equal ability and hand pick games against really bad players to put on Youtube.

Its funny how those guys never run into countless amounts of bettys/claymores/concussions/shock charges that I run into every game.
#5ThisIsMithosPosted 1/20/2013 1:39:29 PM
DougEInstructor posted...
Optic Scump. He is not only the best youtuber he is the best cod player in the world period. He recently won the first major black ops 2 tournament:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Scumperjumper

Have you seen Stainville play? He might be better. Just sayin'. Look him up if you haven't.
#6ihaveyahooraresPosted 1/20/2013 1:41:05 PM
Best in normal lobbies?
Or best for LAN play?

2 MAJORLY different things, especially in this damn game.
#7xMr_PolyxPosted 1/20/2013 1:41:42 PM
ELPRESADOR

Just kidding. Honestly I don't know, nor do I care.
---
PSN: xMrPolyx, XBL: Mister Poly
League of Legends: MrPoly
#8BrockObamaPosted 1/20/2013 1:42:13 PM
Scump has played well lately, but I don't think he's the best player on his own team, let alone the entire game.

I'd probably have to go with BigTymer.
#9NyangasmPosted 1/20/2013 1:44:11 PM
Of the few YouTube players I know of, I'd say Xcalizorz or Thunder.
---
Your breasts ruined Christmas.
#10DougEInstructorPosted 1/20/2013 1:44:58 PM
Jonnywestside posted...
None. There all good players but no better than your standard "pubstars." They roll in full parties off equal ability and hand pick games against really bad players to put on Youtube.

Its funny how those guys never run into countless amounts of bettys/claymores/concussions/shock charges that I run into every game.

Scump stomps pubs and pros. Did you read my post? He just won a major national tournament and still posts youtube vids EVERYDAY.