Who is the best player (youtuber) at this game?

#21JVel91Posted 1/20/2013 1:53:53 PM
fatclemenza posted...
Alright guys, go here: http://www.youtube.com/user/iStaiNViLLe/videos?view=0

EnvyUs has been pretty damn good for what I know, and he is their best player. Does that Scump guy have any tournament vids? All I saw was pubstomping with killstreak rewards. That's really not that special. I get impressed when people do great without team support, or killstreak support. Getting a high kill count has been easy since MW2 thanks to the spoonfeeding system.

last upload: 4 months ago

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I forgot I was subbed to him.
---
EMS
#22fatclemenzaPosted 1/20/2013 1:54:11 PM
Oh, does he not? I guess I should have checked on that first. I assumed that he did have a channel.

Nah, not since I checked a while ago. I was hoping he did since he was a great player, like you said.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#23PsyborgasmPosted 1/20/2013 1:56:54 PM
This game also seems like a joke for competitive play. Optic is #1 team and their 'strats' are laughable. I miss the days of Quake/UT.
#24DougEInstructorPosted 1/20/2013 2:00:24 PM
Psyborgasm posted...
This game also seems like a joke for competitive play. Optic is #1 team and their 'strats' are laughable. I miss the days of Quake/UT.

Which of their strats specifically are laughable do you have better strats please share them with us. Are you in MLG?
#25KK_WarslutPosted 1/20/2013 2:01:50 PM
ThisIsMithos posted...
Alright guys, go here: http://www.youtube.com/user/iStaiNViLLe/videos?view=0

EnvyUs has been pretty damn good for what I know, and he is their best player. Does that Scump guy have any tournament vids? All I saw was pubstomping with killstreak rewards. That's really not that special. I get impressed when people do great without team support, or killstreak support. Getting a high kill count has been easy since MW2 thanks to the spoonfeeding system.

He has some vids of competitive games, yes. Either way, he's proven himself just about the best pro player that there is on LAN on several occasions, so I'm sure he's not really bothered whether you deem him "special" or not. He's in Optic's competitive team, that's about as good as it gets really.
---
Gamertag: STBCOW
#26JonnywestsidePosted 1/20/2013 2:03:29 PM
DougEInstructor posted...

Scump stomps pubs and pros. Did you read my post? He just won a major national tournament and still posts youtube vids EVERYDAY.

Just want to add that Scump plays public games SOLO and has several 100+kill games on his channel.

He also streams on http://www.twitch.tv/scumperjumper so you can watch him scumpin' on kidz live. Anyone who doesn't think Scump is the best is a flat out idiot. PERIOD.

Are you in love with this guy or something? Get a real hero, kid. Anyone who considers them self a professional COD player is a flat out idiot. PERIOD.

I play solo all the time and have had a few 100+ plus gameplays and im average at best. Its really not that difficult if you chain your streaks on KC against poor opposition who will feed you kills rather than leave/counter. I would probably do it alot more if I was in constant try-hard mode and had nothing else to do except play COD.

Theres probably tons of people out there who are just as good if not better than this guy but just not as commited.
#27PsyborgasmPosted 1/20/2013 2:08:16 PM
Psyborgasm posted...

Which of their strats specifically are laughable do you have better strats please share them with us. Are you in MLG?

Don't get butthurt mate. Simply my observation. They seem to lack co-ordination.
#28DougEInstructorPosted 1/20/2013 2:10:44 PM
Psyborgasm posted...
Psyborgasm posted...

Don't get butthurt mate. Simply my observation. They seem to lack co-ordination.

You didn't answer. What are your strats. Are you in MLG.
#29fatclemenzaPosted 1/20/2013 2:11:00 PM
Are you in love with this guy or something? Get a real hero, kid. Anyone who considers them self a professional COD player is a flat out idiot. PERIOD.

I play solo all the time and have had a few 100+ plus gameplays and im average at best. Its really not that difficult if you chain your streaks on KC against poor opposition who will feed you kills rather than leave/counter. I would probably do it alot more if I was in constant try-hard mode and had nothing else to do except play COD.

Theres probably tons of people out there who are just as good if not better than this guy but just not as commited.

The ignorance in this post is overwhelming
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#30KK_WarslutPosted 1/20/2013 2:12:19 PM
Jonnywestside posted...

Scump stomps pubs and pros. Did you read my post? He just won a major national tournament and still posts youtube vids EVERYDAY.

Just want to add that Scump plays public games SOLO and has several 100+kill games on his channel.

He also streams on http://www.twitch.tv/scumperjumper so you can watch him scumpin' on kidz live. Anyone who doesn't think Scump is the best is a flat out idiot. PERIOD.

Turn Pro if it's so easy. You'll get paid thousands to play COD all day. If you think Scump's recognised as the best player out of a player base of approx 10 million because he's the most committed you're a bit dim.
---
Gamertag: STBCOW