Who is the best player (youtuber) at this game?

#31KK_WarslutPosted 1/20/2013 1:15:31 PM
Psyborgasm posted...
DougEInstructor posted...
Psyborgasm posted...
This game also seems like a joke for competitive play. Optic is #1 team and their 'strats' are laughable. I miss the days of Quake/UT.

Which of their strats specifically are laughable do you have better strats please share them with us. Are you in MLG?

Don't get butthurt mate. Simply my observation. They seem to lack co-ordination.

They won the top prize at COD XP, which was $400k. Imagine what they'd do if they were coordinated...
---
Gamertag: STBCOW
#32PsyborgasmPosted 1/20/2013 1:18:57 PM
Psyborgasm posted...
Psyborgasm posted...
This game also seems like a joke for competitive play. Optic is #1 team and their 'strats' are laughable. I miss the days of Quake/UT.

Which of their strats specifically are laughable do you have better strats please share them with us. Are you in MLG?

Don't get butthurt mate. Simply my observation. They seem to lack co-ordination.

You didn't answer. What are your strats. Are you in MLG.

I am too good for MLG. My team beat Optic 6-0, 6-0 and we weren't trying. Deep blue creates our strats. Works well except when it tells us to stand in our spawn point and spin in circles.
#33georgiaboy11Posted 1/20/2013 1:25:35 PM
ModernWarNegro is a BEAST.
#34Crack_FoxPosted 1/20/2013 1:39:39 PM
Kisame obv.
---
Official Fire Uchigatana of the Dark Souls Board.
#35Madsoldie44Posted 1/20/2013 1:40:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M-FNfVppX8
:P
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M-FNfVppX8
#36GreatKiraLordPosted 1/20/2013 2:56:46 PM
Optic Scump. He is not only the best youtuber he is the best cod player in the world period. He recently won the first major black ops 2 tournament:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Scumperjumper

This.
#37Lord_TenseEye(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 3:08:48 PM
Psyborgasm posted...

I do agree with this. But there are some people that are better than others at this game.

I enjoyed playing BFBC2 and BF3 more than this game. The only cod that matched my level of enjoyment with these games was MW2 (before it got spoiled with everyone using that broken oma setup).
#38PsyborgasmPosted 1/20/2013 3:16:50 PM
Lord_TenseEye posted...
Psyborgasm posted...

I do agree with this. But there are some people that are better than others at this game.

I enjoyed playing BFBC2 and BF3 more than this game. The only cod that matched my level of enjoyment with these games was MW2 (before it got spoiled with everyone using that broken oma setup).

Yeah, watching MW1 and 2 was a lot more entertaining. The teams seemed more serious and skilled as well. I think some of that had to do with maturity, but I dunno.
#39MistaHardkillPosted 1/20/2013 3:24:59 PM
Jonnywestside posted...
None. There all good players but no better than your standard "pubstars." They roll in full parties off equal ability and hand pick games against really bad players to put on Youtube.

Its funny how those guys never run into countless amounts of bettys/claymores/concussions/shock charges that I run into every game.

This.

Do you know how many times I've run into a LONE optic player (confirmed by profile) and stomped him? Do you know how many times I've ran into onlyUSEmeBLADE and outknifed him? Once...for him, but still. Even zxzNoregretzXzz. I've run into him NUMEROUS times. Even had him on my friends list for a period of time. He's terribad unless partied up. Which is the same for most of the Youtubers out there. They are absolute trash unless partied up and pubstomping 90% of the time. The non-youtubers who do well with randoms are the ones to admire.
#40RiverofDenialPosted 1/20/2013 3:31:36 PM
I think it'd have to be PWNSTARZ.

I don't like his attitude, but he's the best I've seen.

Streams almost every day and does consistently well, unlike most Youtubers who cherrypick their games and only get a handful of good ones.
---
XBL Gamertag: River of Denial.