Who is the best player (youtuber) at this game?

#61ShuraYukihimePosted 1/20/2013 6:47:55 PM
DougEInstructor posted...
ShuraYukihime posted...
Dawgwood posted...
I pay zero attention to the competitive competitions because of all the goofy rules. I like to see people play the game the same way I do and the way it's intended to be played imo, with all of the garbage and cheese intact.

Thats thing about Scump he dominates in both competitive and public matches. There is absolutely no question who is the best its Scumpy.

And yet that is worth zero F**** in the real world.

It actually is because he makes tons of cash of it lol get Scump'd on kid.

Isn't he a no soul anyway? How much cash he makes impacts my life in no way and as such is worth zero f**** in the real world.
---
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
#62ShuraYukihimePosted 1/20/2013 6:48:39 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
ShuraYukihime posted...
Dawgwood posted...
I pay zero attention to the competitive competitions because of all the goofy rules. I like to see people play the game the same way I do and the way it's intended to be played imo, with all of the garbage and cheese intact.

Thats thing about Scump he dominates in both competitive and public matches. There is absolutely no question who is the best its Scumpy.

Considering he makes money playing i'd say that counts for something.

You can make money doing anything. Get back to me in a few years when nobody knows who he was.
---
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
#63DarkJaydragonPosted 1/20/2013 6:49:53 PM
Me, come at me scrubs so I can holla at that youtube dolla.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#64drafterowarPosted 1/20/2013 7:32:22 PM
Ew this part of GameFaqs is gross.
---
"Are you AC or.....DC?"
#65BlitzJuggernautPosted 1/20/2013 7:36:37 PM
MinnesotaBurns
---
Just your average loudmouthed, trash talking gamer (waiting to get banned); now apparently troll flavored.
#66whodeymonkeysPosted 1/20/2013 7:45:58 PM
ShuraYukihime posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
ShuraYukihime posted...
Dawgwood posted...

Considering he makes money playing i'd say that counts for something.

You can make money doing anything. Get back to me in a few years when nobody knows who he was.

You say he's is nothing but YOU have nothing better to do than ATTEMPT to rip on the guy on a message board.

On topic: TheMarkofJ, Scump, Itempp and TheManInBlack

If you want great commentary please check out Booman 61. He i s really sketchy on his upload schedule though.
---
Whenever I go to shave, I assume there's someone else on the planet shaving, so I say, "I'm gonna go shave, too.-Mitch Hedberg.
#67emogaara4Posted 1/20/2013 9:08:28 PM
Does Pc count? TbnrFrags is probably the most consistent player I've ever had the pleasure of watching.
---
GT:SVHavok
#68Mr_CumberdalePosted 1/20/2013 9:31:43 PM
RiverofDenial posted...
Astro_B0mb posted...
RiverofDenial posted...
I think it'd have to be PWNSTARZ.

I don't like his attitude, but he's the best I've seen.

Streams almost every day and does consistently well, unlike most Youtubers who cherrypick their games and only get a handful of good ones.

PwnStarz is the chillest CoD famous guy, idk how you cant like him.

Arrogance, mostly.

Don't get me wrong.

He can afford to be arrogant because he's simply that good, but still.

IMO, if he changed his attitude a bit, he could be really big on YT.

Yeah I enjoy watching PwnStarz. I don't know why his stats in Elite look terrible in BO2 though. I know he's getting a lot of 100+ kill games. :/
#69LannekirPosted 1/20/2013 11:20:38 PM
Mrtyu posted...
Optic Scump or Insomulus.

Insomulus always plays in stacked parties though.

Scump is the best player, period.
---
"As long as you're going to be thinking anyway, think big."
http://www.youtube.com/user/Lannekir
#70RoketomanPosted 1/20/2013 11:31:56 PM
emogaara4 posted...
Does Pc count? TbnrFrags is probably the most consistent player I've ever had the pleasure of watching.

This. It's funny hearing all the substitute curse words he uses too.
---
Christ is Lord