Who is the best player (youtuber) at this game?

#71KK_WarslutPosted 1/21/2013 3:44:24 AM
Grammatik_Ja posted...
KK_Warslut posted...
Jonnywestside posted...
DougEInstructor posted...

Scump stomps pubs and pros. Did you read my post? He just won a major national tournament and still posts youtube vids EVERYDAY.

Just want to add that Scump plays public games SOLO and has several 100+kill games on his channel.

He also streams on http://www.twitch.tv/scumperjumper so you can watch him scumpin' on kidz live. Anyone who doesn't think Scump is the best is a flat out idiot. PERIOD.

Are you in love with this guy or something? Get a real hero, kid. Anyone who considers them self a professional COD player is a flat out idiot. PERIOD.

I play solo all the time and have had a few 100+ plus gameplays and im average at best. Its really not that difficult if you chain your streaks on KC against poor opposition who will feed you kills rather than leave/counter. I would probably do it alot more if I was in constant try-hard mode and had nothing else to do except play COD.

Theres probably tons of people out there who are just as good if not better than this guy but just not as commited.

Turn Pro if it's so easy. You'll get paid thousands to play COD all day. If you think Scump's recognised as the best player out of a player base of approx 10 million because he's the most committed you're a bit dim.

You're a moron if you think the pros actually make thousands per day. Some of the bigger YouTubers might (Whiteboy, Seananners, Woody, etc.) but the pros make considerably less, even if you take into account their sponsorships.

Yes, that's what I said, didn't I? "Make thousands per day" is EXACTLY what I said, it's right there in my post. Oh wait, no it isn't. Clown.
---
Gamertag: STBCOW
#72RS_YELARAKAPosted 1/21/2013 5:28:55 AM
lol, you got clowney'd
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
RecentGames - GER, 007Legends, NCAA13, BF3, BOPS2
#73trakrunr4evrPosted 1/21/2013 6:15:25 AM
DougEInstructor posted...
Optic Scump. He is not only the best youtuber he is the best cod player in the world period. He recently won the first major black ops 2 tournament:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Scumperjumper

The only correct answer is this
---
GT: Stelthmastr
#74Darkest_EvilPosted 1/21/2013 7:08:42 AM
xcal wont play in a lobby with better players or post videos of him going 0-43

you only watch what he wants you to watch
trust me hes a glorified baby
---
http://castleminerz.freeforums.org/index.php
#75RockManX32Posted 1/21/2013 9:06:04 AM
My favorite temporary Youtube e-celebrity can kick your favorite temporary Youtube e-celebrity's ass! My guy can beat anyone! Every game is a 100+ kill game! No matter who's on the other team! And he doesn't need ANYONE to help him, unlike your guy! He needs constant team support, and he only picks his best games to upload! And he spends hours waiting for a good lobby, unlike MY guy who just dominates 24/7! If God joined one of my guy's lobbies, he'd be all, "DAMN, I shouldn't have made YOU! You're too good! I've been beasted by the BEST!"
#76SkilzMCPosted 1/21/2013 6:09:48 PM
Darkest_Evil posted...

But isn't that everyone on youtube?
---
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
#77fatclemenzaPosted 1/21/2013 6:11:58 PM

I don't think he goes 0-43. Besides, all he does are live commentary sessions, so he probably doesn't cherrypick.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking youíre the one
That can do whatís never been done, that can win whatís never been won
#78duericPosted 1/21/2013 6:15:01 PM
fatclemenza posted...

I don't think he goes 0-43. Besides, all he does are live commentary sessions, so he probably doesn't cherrypick.

They all cherry pick, man.

Put any of these guys in a lobby with even average players from here, and we'll see how many Dogs and Swarms they put up.

Hell, Goldglove couldn't even do his RTC without mad help.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#79rx7187Posted 1/21/2013 9:37:52 PM
xcal's voice = lol.