Why do people like this play Domination?

#81MoegittoPosted 1/20/2013 6:56:17 PM
timilayas99 posted...
Astro_B0mb posted...
LMAO this guy brought up the cod wiki. What competent player actually tries to triple cap the whole game?

The player that wants to guarantee a loss when the enemy starts to spawn all over the map and then ends up with all three flags themselves. That's who.

---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
#82timilayas99(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 7:01:04 PM
fatclemenza posted...
The player that wants to guarantee a win. That's who.

Except you can win even more easily with 2 cap spawn trap

I'm fine with capping 2 flags. But what if I want to cap the 3? Will you come crying saying I have to cap the 2 because it's easier? If I want to cap the 3 flags, I'll cap the 3 flags. Not arguing anymore. If anyone tries to argue with me I'' just assume they're a no life with nothing better to do than argue. Going to bed now. End of discussion.
#83AlexanaxelaPosted 1/20/2013 7:03:57 PM
woot victory, i'd rather have the 30-10 guy with 3 caps than the 20-20 guy trying to flip the spawns and cause chaos
---
The fruit that can fall without shaking -
Indeed is too mellow for me.
#84Foxx3kPosted 1/20/2013 7:04:06 PM
timilayas99 posted...
fatclemenza posted...

I'm fine with capping 2 flags. But what if I want to cap the 3? Will you come crying saying I have to cap the 2 because it's easier? If I want to cap the 3 flags, I'll cap the 3 flags. Not arguing anymore. If anyone tries to argue with me I'' just assume they're a no life with nothing better to do than argue. Going to bed now. End of discussion.

AKA
"Oh gosh, I realized I am terribly horribly wrong. Better try to recover!"
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#85ihaveyahooraresPosted 1/20/2013 7:06:04 PM
Oh no don't flip the spawns!

I have no map awareness other than looking at a doorway and shooting a guy who comes through it!
#86fatclemenzaPosted 1/20/2013 7:07:44 PM
I give up before you guys make me look even worse

---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#87yummymexicanPosted 1/20/2013 8:18:19 PM
timilayas99 posted...
fatclemenza posted...

So not only are you bad at Dom, but you're also bad at debating? Good to know. Grow a spine, bruh.
---
GT- Snahck
#88SideStrafePosted 1/20/2013 8:22:15 PM
ShuraYukihime posted...
If you play it properly no one on your team should have more than 2 caps.

If we're stomping, most people I've seen are smart enough to let the enemy keep taking the flags back so we can recap for 200 more points again on top of the Attacker and Defender bonuses. Free SPM.
---
If I wanted any lip from you I'd rattle my zipper.
#89fallenKlNGPosted 1/20/2013 8:30:03 PM
I don't understand. The true objective of domination is to get the most kills right? Capturing a flag only gets you 200 points for scorestreaks, so it's really not that beneficial. The flags are just a bonus if anything. You win by getting kills, not caps, unless I'm misunderstanding something.

People play Dom like its TDM because it pretty much is TDM: you win by getting kills.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII