Zombie Weapons

#11CaptainYamamotoPosted 1/20/2013 6:31:47 PM
0 credibility for putting ray gun in elite class

0/10
---
"Listen well! Be gone from here! I don't have time nor the patience to teach a mere infant like you how to breathe." - Captain Yamamoto
#12CaptainYamamotoPosted 1/20/2013 6:33:24 PM
hearcross92 posted...
achimed posted...
The LSAT is in Zombies? How?

That and the m27. Are they in nuketown zombies? Either that or the box didn't want to show me all its goodies.

yea. LSAT and M27 are NTZ only ATM
---
"Listen well! Be gone from here! I don't have time nor the patience to teach a mere infant like you how to breathe." - Captain Yamamoto
#13BodybagJones(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 6:35:52 PM
the M16 basically has the same damage profile as the MP5 which is listed at the beginning of it, it's not high damage, and has less than half the damage dealing potential of the Lamentation, it's good, but it's not elite.

the MTAR is totally inaccurate, you get 360 rounds, going for all headshots you'll only hit 150-200 of those shots even if your sights are true on every shot. it's usable, but it's gimped by it's inaccuracy.
---
RSS - www.redsoldiersyndicate.com
#14OpShaftPosted 1/20/2013 8:03:44 PM
Quote:the M16 basically has the same damage profile as the MP5 which is listed at the beginning of it, it's not high damage, and has less than half the damage dealing potential of the Lamentation, it's good, but it's not elite.

the MTAR is totally inaccurate, you get 360 rounds, going for all headshots you'll only hit 150-200 of those shots even if your sights are true on every shot. it's usable, but it's gimped by it's inaccuracy.

@BodybagJones

I agree with this. Very nice thread.
---
Disregard females, acquire currency.
#15Teh_5_StarzPosted 1/21/2013 9:19:35 AM
okay, well TC, which class would you place the Ray Gun?

also, your thoughts on The Zombie Shield and Jet Gun
---
GT: DJ Willie Vee
Offer DLC? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ
#16PavlovaOfFearPosted 1/23/2013 11:48:01 AM
bump for info
---
All 33 gold guns in MW3 + 2500 Desert Eagle kills.
#17rockerdude69Posted 1/23/2013 5:35:53 PM
awesome topic thank you! this info is very useful.
---
http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu299/N805/rockerdude69_sig.png
http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww79/kidpsycho777/rockerdude69.png
#18tadmfpolePosted 1/24/2013 12:59:57 PM(edited)
I agree with everything on that list. I would place M&S as Elite too, great kiting weapon even late game. I don't even like the Ray Gun but it is one of the most powerful weapons in the game. These guys who think the DSR is garbage haven't a clue how to use it, gun is a BEAST if you have any skill at all.
---

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy
#19tadmfpolePosted 1/25/2013 9:54:17 PM
---

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy
#20Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/25/2013 9:57:02 PM
BodybagJones posted...
My final opinions are that before round 20, with double tap, you can functionally play with any PaP'd weapon. Beyond round 20, i classify the PaP'd versions of weapons into four tiers, based on their damage dealing potential.

THE ELITE - these are the best weapons.
Ray Gun, Dead Specimen Reactor 5000, Refitted 870 Mechanical Cranium Sequencer, SLDG HAMR, Lamentation, WN, Voice Of Justice, Cobra.

GOOD CHOICES - a step down from the elite weapons, used efficiently they are strong enough to get you through most rounds.
Relativistic Punishment Device, FSIRT, Micro Aerator, Skullcrusher, Mnesia, AK74fu2, Ultra ( & Violet), Mustang & Sally

USABLE - all of these weapons have a flaw that make them pale in comparison to the aforementioned weapons, whether it be damage, ammunition count or accuracy.
Mesmerizer, Hades, Macro Annihilator, Malevolent Toxonomic Anodized Redeemer, Mystifier, Chicom Cataclismic Quadruple Burst, MP115 Kollider, B34R

BAD CHOICES - don't count on these weapons to get you through a round, they won't.
Synthetic Dozen, Sm1l3r, Strain 25, Karmic Atom Perforator-4000

I'm curious about \weapon tiers that will take damage, ammo, and reload speed into consideration. Even mobility and ease of access too.