Zombie matches that keep all 4 players is an absolute rarity

#1RobbyatPosted 1/20/2013 8:29:40 PM
It has gotten to the point where I can count on at least one person leaving within 5 rounds, then typically either a second person leaves or a disconnect occurs in just about every zombie game.

It is really just people wanting to maintain high scores? Bad connects? Or bad luck? I had a similiar post about this and the leaderboards, and I have lost some great games due to the fact they don't count if someone leaves.

So has anyone heard of any commentary from the black ops developers on this? Makes it very difficult to enjoy the game when you can never finish a full one.
---
Xbox Tag: BloodzAT
PS3 Tag: BloodzAT
#2ShettysburgPosted 1/20/2013 9:37:57 PM
I've never made it more than 4 rounds without a person dropping out due to lack of points or 'disliking' other players. It's terrible.
---
Shetty-Shock patch/bouncing betty. My favorite guns- 40 mm glocks and semi-automatic assault rifles
#3Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/20/2013 9:39:27 PM
Maybe you two should move past Crossbones and plug in your mics.
#4ShettysburgPosted 1/20/2013 9:44:27 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

Valid point. I should get a mic, but it seems not worth it because I play maybe an houra day and no more. I just want to play a normal match with people without so much whining
---
Shetty-Shock patch/bouncing betty. My favorite guns- 40 mm glocks and semi-automatic assault rifles
#5Robbyat(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 7:39:56 AM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

Got to love presumptions posters. I have a microphone, and willing to use it, but the majority of the time either 1) Other's donít have them or 2) Its a child who thinks they are an alpha dog and love barking obscenities or orders at a girl's high pitch.
---
Xbox Tag: BloodzAT
PS3 Tag: BloodzAT
#6Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/21/2013 7:43:45 AM
Top reasons"
-They get downed from their own fault but think its teammates fault so they backout before anyone could attempt to save them
-Someone got the wonder weapon that they were gunning for.
-Someone stole kills from their window
-Someone went through their herding area since they think that part of the map belongs to them and no one else is allowed in
-they get bored
-get downed and teammate purposely doesn't save them

I guess most of these could all just fit in "because they are a d***he"....
---
The bears can smell the menstruation
#7AaronHutchPosted 1/21/2013 7:46:49 AM
dont put 'rarity' in the title, there be Bronies on these boards...
---
Holmes versus Moriarty, Aristotle versus MASHY-SPIKE PLATE!
#8JohnWall32Posted 1/21/2013 7:47:54 AM
It's because they try to force you to play with randoms or the games wont count...then refuse to show you those randoms stats...so you go by a stupid emblem that's very easy to get top rank in...I have two names now both top ranked and I barely even play zombies anymore. It's all stupid.
#9juker79Posted 1/21/2013 11:33:46 AM
JohnWall32 posted...
It's because they try to force you to play with randoms or the games wont count...then refuse to show you those randoms stats...so you go by a stupid emblem that's very easy to get top rank in...I have two names now both top ranked and I barely even play zombies anymore. It's all stupid.

I find the emblem system to be spot on. As I was moving up the ranks, people with similar rankings had accomplished just about what I have. The fact you have 2 accounts with similar rankings is no coincidence.
#10heartherevengePosted 1/21/2013 11:46:19 AM
juker79 posted...
JohnWall32 posted...

I find the emblem system to be spot on. As I was moving up the ranks, people with similar rankings had accomplished just about what I have. The fact you have 2 accounts with similar rankings is no coincidence.

the emblem system is stupid, i am busy and dont play for 2 days and i lose 3 ranks? for what? for having a life. come on! now i have to bust my hump to get back up there
---
psn::heartherevenge
GT: heretherevenge