Zombie matches that keep all 4 players is an absolute rarity

#21Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/21/2013 6:06:35 PM
genesis42 posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
I had a 6 hour zombie game once >_>

That's nothing, I've had a couple of 18ish hour zombie games on BO1 where I made it to round 99 on Kino / Ascension / Moon, an 89 on Der Riese, an 84 on CotD and a couple of 70s on the others.

And people say zombies is easier in Blops 2 lmao. There isn't an instant-win WW you can PaP and Mule Kick to make the mode a joke.
#22genesis42Posted 1/21/2013 6:53:55 PM(edited)
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
genesis42 posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

That's nothing, I've had a couple of 18ish hour zombie games on BO1 where I made it to round 99 on Kino / Ascension / Moon, an 89 on Der Riese, an 84 on CotD and a couple of 70s on the others.

And people say zombies is easier in Blops 2 lmao. There isn't an instant-win WW you can PaP and Mule Kick to make the mode a joke.

If the Wonder Weapons are insta-win buttons, post your GT so I can check how low your zombie rounds are in BO1.

But anyways, high rounds aren't even worth going for on a lot of the maps in BO2 because the kills cap around an absurdly low number -- 9,999 (save for TranZit). So generally, it's not even worth it unless they release a patch for it.
---
GT: SevenDeadIySin
#23bigbug1992Posted 1/21/2013 7:08:19 PM
AaronHutch posted...
dont put 'rarity' in the title, there be Bronies on these boards...

you found one!!!
---
The Self-Proclaimed Master Bard of the Xbox Black Ops 2 Boards.
#24Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/21/2013 7:11:42 PM
genesis42 posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
genesis42 posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

If the Wonder Weapons are insta-win buttons, post your GT so I can check how low your zombie rounds are in BO1.

But anyways, high rounds aren't even worth going for on a lot of the maps in BO2 because the kills cap around an absurdly low number -- 9,999 (save for TranZit). So generally, it's not even worth it unless they release a patch for it.

I'll save you the trouble, my highest round is 26 on Kino., never really got into Blops 1 zombies. However, if you're honestly trying to say weapons that one shots entire trains at ANY wave, even without PaP, don't make the mode a joke, then I know you're trolling me.

Now, if you got into the 70s and 90s on Verruckt or Nacht or any non-PaP map with relatively balanced WWs, then it's a different story.
#25Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/21/2013 7:14:46 PM
zeronem posted...
You fools,, the tally marks are just an indication of how many days straight the person has been playing. The true rank is in the emblem, whether it be knife in skill, regular skull, or skull with double shotties. The tally marks just show you how active the player has been on zombies.

Right, so when I don't play for a week, then do 4-5 games in a row and get my 5 tallies back...what does that mean?
#26genesis42Posted 1/21/2013 7:40:59 PM(edited)
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
genesis42 posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
genesis42 posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

I'll save you the trouble, my highest round is 26 on Kino., never really got into Blops 1 zombies. However, if you're honestly trying to say weapons that one shots entire trains at ANY wave, even without PaP, don't make the mode a joke, then I know you're trolling me.

Now, if you got into the 70s and 90s on Verruckt or Nacht or any non-PaP map with relatively balanced WWs, then it's a different story.

Alright, I can agree with you on the point that Wonder Weapons that one shot an entire hoard do make it a whole lot easier. But I seriously think you're really discrediting the work and of effort of those who make it past 80+ on any map in BO1. It doesn't make the game a joke as you so bluntly put it. Managing to operate at peak play for extended periods of time, while heavily fatigued is a skill in of itself.

I would've gone for a high round on the non PaP maps, but most of my F/L couldn't play any of them due to either a glitchy leaderboard, or a distaste for the maps. So I was left with no one to play with. Another reason why it's incredibly unlikely to make it past the mid 60s in Nacht / Verruckt was the horrible frame lag that kicks in at around 50, rendering the game for the most part, unplayable.
---
#27zeronemPosted 1/21/2013 8:41:10 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
zeronem posted...
You fools,, the tally marks are just an indication of how many days straight the person has been playing. The true rank is in the emblem, whether it be knife in skill, regular skull, or skull with double shotties. The tally marks just show you how active the player has been on zombies.

Right, so when I don't play for a week, then do 4-5 games in a row and get my 5 tallies back...what does that mean?

Do i need to reword it? 4-5 games in a row on one day will not get you your tally marks back. 4 - 5 days of playing zombies will get you your tally marks back.
#28Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/21/2013 8:47:57 PM
zeronem posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
zeronem posted...

Do i need to reword it? 4-5 games in a row on one day will not get you your tally marks back. 4 - 5 days of playing zombies will get you your tally marks back.

And I'm saying I get them back in one day.
#29genesis42Posted 1/21/2013 9:50:36 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
zeronem posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
zeronem posted...

And I'm saying I get them back in one day.

Wookie's right. I hadn't played BO2 zombies in almost over a week. And just yesterday, I noticed that my rank had decayed from 2 Shotguns + blue eyes + 5 tallys down to just 2 shotguns. After a couple of games of Grief and Survival on Town, my rank was back to where it originally was.
---
#30tadmfpolePosted 1/21/2013 10:31:51 PM

No, instead you can have 100,000+ points, all perks, galvaknuckles and 2 PAP weapons plus a 3rd one in the fridge on round 1. Don't forget about the tunnel area, a shield you can carry on your back that blocks damage, and last but not least the glitch that has been well known for going on 2 months now that Treyarch care nothing about that is allowing thousands of skill less players climb high onto the leaderboards.
---

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy