Zombie matches that keep all 4 players is an absolute rarity

#61Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/24/2013 11:27:40 PM
Ricky_in_3D posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Maybe you two should move past Crossbones and plug in your mics.

This doesn't work. If they get downed enough times they'll eventually just ditch you.
I went in a Town survival lobby with a buddy, and I met two people. Both blue-eyed skulls. (They're not friends.)

One guy got a Ray-Gun, Monkeys, and a RPD by Round 7, but started dying a lot. He rage quit after he didn't have enough for Juggernaut

The second guy just left because he felt like it

We had a good chat while it lasted, but they immediately turn around and ditch us.

It's impossible to play Zombies (at high rounds) with randoms.

It does always work when you put in the effort. But I guess that's a foreign language to y'all.
#62tadmfpolePosted 1/24/2013 11:40:31 PM
When it's the first 10-15 rounds, yes, wall weapons ARE the way to go.

And I was comparing starting with 500 points to starting with 100K. Keep up with your terrible logic please? And no, I don't get windmilled on Round 2 because I shoot zombies, not hug them. This isn't WaW.

For the last damn time, NAME ONE ADVANTAGE. ONE. All you've ****ing done is say, "Well if you can't see it blah blah blah", "I don't see how you don't see it yadda yadda yadda", and so on and so forth.
Just. Name. One.

You are so amazingly good at zombies that you never on even an odd occasion get double swiped. Zombies fear you. Got it.

HAVING. ALL. PERKS. AND. YOUR. CHOICE. OF PAP. WEAPONS. 15. TO. 20. ROUNDS. EARLIER. THAN. IS. NORMALLY. POSSIBLE. MAKES. STARTING. THE. GAME. MUCH. MUCH. EASIER.

Can you understand that?
---

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy
#63The_LoGoSPosted 1/25/2013 6:58:23 AM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
The_LoGoS posted...
Sorry but there is at least one advantage to get 100k in round one and thats giving it to a weaker player.

So they can spend it all on their 25+ downs before leaving?

My buddy plays with me from time to time and he is an avg zombie slayer. We usually play into the 30s but since he doesn't play all the time he can have some bad games, soo...i give him all the loot he needs so nothing is a problem. He has all perks, weapons, etc so he doesn't go down and we can just fly through rounds.

If bank wasn't available, he could potentially struggle and with multiple downs have a hard time making a come back. It is an advantage. ; )
---
There is no wrong or right...There is only popular opinion
#64The_LoGoSPosted 1/25/2013 7:01:33 AM
I also give money to randoms in hopes it will keep them playing. I have no use for the money. More times than not they are appreciative and stay till the end. Yes, you have to be selective, but its usually enough incentive for players to stay. This also makes it an advantage. Bribing peeps lol!
---
There is no wrong or right...There is only popular opinion
#65Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/25/2013 8:42:42 PM
tadmfpole posted...

And I was comparing starting with 500 points to starting with 100K. Keep up with your terrible logic please? And no, I don't get windmilled on Round 2 because I shoot zombies, not hug them. This isn't WaW.

For the last damn time, NAME ONE ADVANTAGE. ONE. All you've ****ing done is say, "Well if you can't see it blah blah blah", "I don't see how you don't see it yadda yadda yadda", and so on and so forth.
Just. Name. One.

You are so amazingly good at zombies that you never on even an odd occasion get double swiped. Zombies fear you. Got it.

HAVING. ALL. PERKS. AND. YOUR. CHOICE. OF PAP. WEAPONS. 15. TO. 20. ROUNDS. EARLIER. THAN. IS. NORMALLY. POSSIBLE. MAKES. STARTING. THE. GAME. MUCH. MUCH. EASIER.

Can you understand that?

That's convenience, not advantage.
#66JohnWall32Posted 1/25/2013 9:37:13 PM
Pretty obvious this wookie kid sucks at zombies and has no clue what he's typing about...had to stop reading this crap on the first page just to type this.
#67Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/25/2013 9:39:21 PM
obvi bro
#68heartherevengePosted 1/26/2013 6:13:45 AM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
tadmfpole posted...

Just. Name. One.

Can you understand that?

That's convenience, not advantage.

i dont see it as an advantage, i see it as a time saver. obviously if they saved the money in the bank they can play zombies, so having the perks at round 10 vs round 2 isnt an advantage its just more of a convenience, saves time from having to keep a crawler alive every round, while you run around getting all your perks round after round
---
psn::heartherevenge
GT: heretherevenge
#69TheBEST305gamerPosted 1/26/2013 12:37:24 PM
JohnWall32 posted...
Pretty obvious this wookie kid sucks at zombies and has no clue what he's typing about...had to stop reading this crap on the first page just to type this.

What's your GT?

My regular partner and I have been having trouble setting our zombie killing dates. I wouldn't mind adding a few friends who like to go for high rds and/or compete for revives while playing with noobs. LOL