MSMC is the most overrated gun in CoD history(serious topic)

#1AaronHutchPosted 1/20/2013 9:55:12 PM
-worst iron sights in its class
-lowest mag size in its class
-unreliable recoil pattern
-slow(ish) reload
-low RoF

and to top it all of its the least aesthetically pleasing SMG. it looks like some poverty terrorist gun that wants to be the Uzi

i thought the CoD randoms were drawn to GOOD guns
---
Holmes versus Moriarty, Aristotle versus MASHY-SPIKE PLATE!
#2AirRawr_Posted 1/20/2013 9:56:12 PM
yea it sucks heres hopin for a buff in the new super mega big awesome duper patch that is comin out!!!!!!!!
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#3GreatKiraLordPosted 1/20/2013 10:00:26 PM
MSMC has good enough iron sight. Lowest mag size is something I agree with, it sucks. Recoil isn't anything special on the MSMC. Coupled with the small mag, reload does suck and I can never use the gun without fast mag or extended mag. RoF is quite nice, it's very controllable while being fast enough for decent TTK.
#4Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/20/2013 10:04:59 PM
Golded it today, never using it again outiside of weapon prestiging.
#5AlexanaxelaPosted 1/20/2013 10:11:01 PM
you have swayed me tc

buff the msmc!
---
Hadn't he said he wanted only justice? But I couldn't. I could not tell her.
It would have been too dark, too dark altogether.
#6MiniVirus2Posted 1/20/2013 10:21:22 PM
AaronHutch posted...
-slow(ish) reload
-low RoF

and to top it all of its the least aesthetically pleasing SMG. it looks like some poverty terrorist gun that wants to be the Uzi

- If you think the irons are bad, you probably think the M27's are as well.
- Mag size and reload times are only an issue maybe 10% of the time. Otherwise, you're complaining because you're one of the ADHD CoD kids who can't spend 2.5 seconds in cover, not moving.
- The recoil is simple to handle/predict. Since the initial patch, I say it's probably the most manageable of the SMGs

You wanna know why it's good and tops the class? Range. The thing SMGs lack in BO2. But if you insist it's so paltry, by all means, hope for a buff.
---
R.I.P. DIO
#7RS_YELARAKAPosted 1/20/2013 10:24:54 PM
AaronHutch posted...
-slow(ish) reload
-low RoF

Its used by many therefore OP. Its how the cryhards think.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
RecentGames - GER, 007Legends, NCAA13, BF3, BOPS2
#8Arcanine2009Posted 1/21/2013 12:12:18 AM
I love its appearance, and its iron sights are decent. Its a worse version of the 74u from bo, but its good in thisgame for sure.
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#9HitokiriFelixPosted 1/21/2013 12:20:28 AM
low rof? I just have to lol at that. low-firerate smgs in this cod are faster than medium-rof ARs, but with all of the advantages of low-rof ARs, plus more.
Also reload cancel is very fast w/ fast mags, faster than nearly any AR that's for sure.
It's one thing to debate the MSMC versus PDW/Skorp. But that still puts it in top 3 guns. Top 5 if you throw in FAL/Remmy.
---
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx