tac inserts don't belong in the game

#21torey_caylorPosted 1/21/2013 2:34:24 AM(edited)
For all you that keep saying the same thing "Camp the tac insert, it's a free kill", "It's so easy to find it anyway" etc. i don't think you really got the point of this thread and why tac insert can be so OP.
#22ShadonicPosted 1/21/2013 5:40:40 AM
but but if they didn't have tac inserts how would people boost weapon challenges / scores all the time? :<
---
Gah! My 0's fallen off! has anyone seen it?
#23fatclemenzaPosted 1/21/2013 5:43:36 AM
People use tac inserts for purposes besides boosting? That's the only reason they're still in the game, so Treyarch doesn't offend the boosting community.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#24shadowsofdawnPosted 1/21/2013 6:01:45 AM
Agreed, I thought it was a horrible idea in MW2, and 3 games later its still a horrible idea. At the very least disable them in game modes with static spawns.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#25EtherstreamPosted 1/21/2013 7:06:35 AM
ZeroShot101 posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
Either put like a 10 second respawn timer on it or take it out of the game completely.

if you see a tac insert kill the guy then camp the tac insert for another free kill i always do it because it teaches them a lesson.

Don't use tac insertions

Thank you for losing the game for your team, don't waste your time and just smash it.
---
"Through time, through space, it will never end."
#26xHonestyxPosted 1/21/2013 9:45:43 AM
If not this, then it would be the EMP nade...playing solo does tend to make the spawning suck...seriously though any nade bullet hack stomp fart will take this out. All good players use tacticals like stuns, flashes, emp. I use this on KC and TDM too, it doesn't matter what the mode, if you are smart you will always beat the Tac.
#27RJrockstarPosted 1/21/2013 9:50:44 AM
Tac inserts can turn the tide however in demolition. Hate getting spawn killed by a sniper who can spawn a safe distance away and still kill me again.
---
GT: FixdSwine
#28shadowsofdawnPosted 1/21/2013 9:56:42 AM
RJrockstar posted...
Tac inserts can turn the tide however in demolition. Hate getting spawn killed by a sniper who can spawn a safe distance away and still kill me again.

Yeah a mediocre team who all use tac inserts can win demo even against a better team. And its the equipment of choice for those 6 man parties who try to lock the spawns down on raid/hijacked/etc.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#29DawgwoodPosted 1/21/2013 10:00:02 AM
Completely agree, they should be removed from the game completely.
---
http://oi55.tinypic.com/2i7vhas.jpg
#30AWarAmp84Posted 1/21/2013 10:06:04 AM
Sounds like someone just smashed by a team using Tac insertions.
---
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect and really think about what you're about to write.