>inv4/

pick one.

>using pick one
>the game uses a pick 10 system

Your move =p

http://i.imgur.com/USJez.gif
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 42 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: Th4tOneDud3
#32ZeroShot101Posted 1/21/2013 10:10:42 AM
DeadS posted...
ZeroShot101 posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
Either put like a 10 second respawn timer on it or take it out of the game completely.

if you see a tac insert kill the guy then camp the tac insert for another free kill i always do it because it teaches them a lesson.

Don't use tac insertions

Thank you for losing the game for your team, don't waste your time and just smash it.

This is barely a waste of time it takes a second to watch them spawn again from the tac insert and i only do it when the person is stupid enough to keep his tac insert close to him
#33ChantzanatorPosted 1/21/2013 10:10:51 AM
There's a lot of things in the game that shouldn't be. That being said, but on your big girl panties and deal with.
---
"Now here's a guy that knows if he wants to win Team Deathmatch, he's got to kill the enemy more than the enemy kills him! /johnmadden"
#34Sega9599Posted 1/21/2013 11:47:20 AM
Chantzanator posted...
There's a lot of things in the game that shouldn't be. That being said, but on your big girl panties and deal with.

So you've got to say, but only on your big girl panties? What's wrong with boxers bro?
---
Waiting for Mirrors Edge 2 and a new 'proper' Shining Force.
#35gunho7Posted 1/21/2013 11:49:32 AM
The tac insert itself is not the annoying part.

The annoying part is when an entire enemy team is tac inserting around B dom and spamming C4

Joel, Zach and I lost to a team of terrible players using this strategy, it's annoying and takes almost no skill. I was running 2 trophies and Flak and they were still killing me off B.

There is no counter to 9 people running tac insert +c4 going 1 for 1 each time they spawn.
---
GT: steven the show
AKJohnnyB is bad
#36angrybirdsdudePosted 1/21/2013 11:55:16 AM
JVel91 posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
HeartlessCharms posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
Inv4/BUTIDONTWANTTORUN2FEETORBEPUNISHEDFORDYING

>inb4
>inv4/

pick one.

>using pick one
>the game uses a pick 10 system

Your move =p

#DANG

---
spread the <3
#37trakrunr4evrPosted 1/21/2013 12:01:54 PM
gunho7 posted...

The annoying part is when an entire enemy team is tac inserting around B dom and spamming C4

Joel, Zach and I lost to a team of terrible players using this strategy, it's annoying and takes almost no skill. I was running 2 trophies and Flak and they were still killing me off B.

There is no counter to 9 people running tac insert +c4 going 1 for 1 each time they spawn.

Get good? jk.. That honestly must have been the most frustrating game.
---
GT: Stelthmastr
#38gunho7Posted 1/21/2013 12:07:05 PM
trakrunr4evr posted...
gunho7 posted...

Get good? jk.. That honestly must have been the most frustrating game.

It was depressing, Joel must have had like 9000 points while me and zach had around 5000, and our team was feeding them streaks as usual.

It just sucks to know that a coordinated group of monkeys using the right set up can beat us.
---
GT: steven the show
AKJohnnyB is bad
#39beerhammer1Posted 1/21/2013 12:11:11 PM
I found my first pair of boosting DB's last night, another reason to get rid of Tac inserts!
#40chessmyantidrugPosted 1/21/2013 12:17:11 PM
EMP grenades destroy them so easily.