tac inserts don't belong in the game

#41ChantzanatorPosted 1/21/2013 12:56:25 PM
gunho7 posted...

It was depressing, Joel must have had like 9000 points while me and zach had around 5000, and our team was feeding them streaks as usual.

It just sucks to know that a coordinated group of monkeys using the right set up can beat us.

Heaven forbid another team outplays you. Don't they know your team is supposed to win all of the time?
---
"Now here's a guy that knows if he wants to win Team Deathmatch, he's got to kill the enemy more than the enemy kills him! /johnmadden"
#42CinderDragon77Posted 1/21/2013 1:04:23 PM
Didn't bother reading the rant, but as long as I can spawn into shock charges/betties/claymores/guardians/campers sights especially in CTF, then tac. Inserts aren't getting touched.
---
TrendyEnt=UberEnt= Q_Q What are consoles?
#43SinCityKidPosted 1/21/2013 1:04:47 PM
Crybabies don't belong in the game.
#44supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 1:06:35 PM
CinderDragon77 posted...
Didn't bother reading the rant, but as long as I can spawn into shock charges/betties/claymores/guardians/campers sights especially in CTF, then tac. Inserts aren't getting touched.

In a gamemode with respawn timers they're fine.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#45fatclemenzaPosted 1/21/2013 1:13:15 PM
All objective modes should have respawn timers. As it is now you can kill somebody off of the objective and have them back shooting you within 5 seconds
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#46aheroafakePosted 1/21/2013 2:12:37 PM
ZeroShot101 posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
Either put like a 10 second respawn timer on it or take it out of the game completely.

if you see a tac insert kill the guy then camp the tac insert for another free kill i always do it because it teaches them a lesson.

Don't use tac insertions

From my experience, that doesn't teach tac. insertion users anything. They still do it. Not that I'm complaining. I don't mind free kills.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#47ihaveyahooraresPosted 1/21/2013 3:40:18 PM
Awww, TI users ruining your spawn trapping?

Too hard to get kills from people not walking out of a doorway that you're headglitching and aiming to?

Rivers, start crying them.
#48supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 3:46:24 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#49gunho7Posted 1/21/2013 5:03:36 PM
Chantzanator posted...
gunho7 posted...

It was depressing, Joel must have had like 9000 points while me and zach had around 5000, and our team was feeding them streaks as usual.

It just sucks to know that a coordinated group of monkeys using the right set up can beat us.

Heaven forbid another team outplays you. Don't they know your team is supposed to win all of the time?

lol they didn't "outplay" us, they didn't have a single player who was half the player zach, joel or I am.

What I'm saying is that a team of monkeys using tac inserts and c4 can win anygame of dom, there is no way around it and it's a boring way to play.

Trust me, if any 3 of us had a class that catered to being bad, we would have won, but we don't really expect to run into these kinds of noobs all the time.
---
GT: steven the show
AKJohnnyB is bad
#50SkilzMCPosted 1/21/2013 5:18:35 PM(edited)
In multi-team one team of 3 each had a well hidden tac in the backside of slums near the garage. You couldn't get more than one of them and smash his tac insert before the other two swarmed you. On top of that as soon as they set down their tac they were ADS-ing in head-gltiching position. It's not a legitimate tactic. It's a B***** tactic and it's just a bad players way of compensating for a lack of skill.
---
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC