152-1 Solo Drone Domination

#71aheroafakePosted 1/21/2013 1:48:46 PM
Gah, I hate it when girls advertise their gender in video games and such. Honestly, the only people that care are the desperate fools that don't know how to talk to a girl in real life. Just stop. Try getting attention from people elsewhere. I'm sooo tired of seeing idiots on Live trying to flirt with a girl in online games. Sooo pathetic. Now with that being said, I'm not accusing you of lying TC, but the fact that there are quite a few people in here that are calling you and your channel out for not being true, I'll leave it at that.

P.S. I'm not gonna bother watching the video, especially since you basically made this topic to net subscribers. No thanks.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#72Lord_TenseEyePosted 1/21/2013 1:55:13 PM
aheroafake posted...
Gah, I hate it when girls advertise their gender in video games and such. Honestly, the only people that care are the desperate fools that don't know how to talk to a girl in real life. Just stop. Try getting attention from people elsewhere. I'm sooo tired of seeing idiots on Live trying to flirt with a girl in online games. Sooo pathetic. Now with that being said, I'm not accusing you of lying TC, but the fact that there are quite a few people in here that are calling you and your channel out for not being true, I'll leave it at that.

P.S. I'm not gonna bother watching the video, especially since you basically made this topic to net subscribers. No thanks.

Gee, you think? Why else would she have made this topic? To praise the game? lol
#73Lord_TenseEyePosted 1/21/2013 2:03:19 PM
Hiruseki posted...
Lord_TenseEye posted...
Hiruseki posted...
Mrs5000Watts >

Probably the only decent female commentator on YouTube who isn't all like "hurr durr I'm a girl".

What part of her post, "I'm learning" was hard to understand? What's she supposed to do, talk like a hardened war vet or something?

Also, LOL @ This:

AirRawr_ posted...
ay gurl u want 2 boost wif meh friday night no wut im sayin gurl

Doesn't change the fact that her commentary was atrocious. Why would anyone script a commentary? On top of that, she was talking about really generic and boring stuff while sounding like a robot.

A delusional white knight like you wouldn't understand, though.

You're comparing a channel like 5kwatts which has already been up for some time now vs. a new commentator yet you're calling me delusional?
#74kidwgmPosted 1/21/2013 2:12:33 PM
SSSniperWolf posted...
GreatKiraLord posted...
SSSniperWolf posted...
slaveanselmo posted...
The commentary sounds scripted.

Yeah, I'm learning so it helps.

I idn't xpect you to be a pro commentator from day 1 anyways.
Subbed to see improvements.
I usually don't look for 100+s thoughs ince there are tons of them.
Are you thinking about leaning towards 100+s? Or like ipwn, woody, wings, etc that just talks about crap?

yes and no. if/when I get 100+s yeah, but I have video ideas. ive got a ton of clips of people raging for rage vids, cool streaks for a top plays/montage type of video, etc. im not gonna be one of those youtubers that do 100 KILLS GAME ALL DAY EVERYDAY SUB.

im also planning a tips/tricks video, on something that hasnt actually been covered. its a special trick for a few maps i found. i am also open to suggestions.

Because I'm sure you are the only person that knows about said trick. Video was okay. Until I seen you are on ps3 and it pretty much invalidates your achievement.
---
GT: Kid Whimsical 3DS FC: 4811-7436-8881
#75Lord_TenseEyePosted 1/21/2013 2:16:53 PM
kidwgm posted...
SSSniperWolf posted...
GreatKiraLord posted...
SSSniperWolf posted...
slaveanselmo posted...
The commentary sounds scripted.

Yeah, I'm learning so it helps.

I idn't xpect you to be a pro commentator from day 1 anyways.
Subbed to see improvements.
I usually don't look for 100+s thoughs ince there are tons of them.
Are you thinking about leaning towards 100+s? Or like ipwn, woody, wings, etc that just talks about crap?

yes and no. if/when I get 100+s yeah, but I have video ideas. ive got a ton of clips of people raging for rage vids, cool streaks for a top plays/montage type of video, etc. im not gonna be one of those youtubers that do 100 KILLS GAME ALL DAY EVERYDAY SUB.

im also planning a tips/tricks video, on something that hasnt actually been covered. its a special trick for a few maps i found. i am also open to suggestions.

Because I'm sure you are the only person that knows about said trick. Video was okay. Until I seen you are on ps3 and it pretty much invalidates your achievement.

Go play on ps3. Get a better score than that and post up your gameplay. The ps3 doesn't have bad players. This is BS cooked up by people that only have a 360 and wish that they also had a ps3.

Someone else could say, "well I see that this is "cod" gameplay and not battlefield so that invalidates your achievement" just as well.
#76supercoolisaacPosted 1/21/2013 2:21:46 PM
Lord_TenseEye posted...

Go play on ps3. Get a better score than that and post up your gameplay. The ps3 doesn't have bad players. This is BS cooked up by people that only have a 360 and wish that they also had a ps3.

Someone else could say, "well I see that this is "cod" gameplay and not battlefield so that invalidates your achievement" just as well.

I've played both for a considerable amount of time.

PS3 is exponentially easier.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#77Poopcat187Posted 1/21/2013 2:31:09 PM
Came for gameplay, stayed for teets
#78Haru_XXPosted 1/21/2013 2:32:44 PM
Lol look at all the salty men in this topic, either you hate women you think are guys, or you hate women who are confirmed women because they are hot and you can't have them in real life.

Quit being jelly and grow up. So much negativity on the internet you could practically cut it with a knife an serve it for dinner.
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N
youtube.com/ermkane6
#79LannekirPosted 1/21/2013 2:48:08 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
Lord_TenseEye posted...

I've played both for a considerable amount of time.

PS3 is exponentially easier.

This. I started on PS3 and came back for a bit and it's too easy. Much more casual community.
---
"As long as you're going to be thinking anyway, think big."
http://www.youtube.com/user/Lannekir
#80dovahkiinPosted 1/21/2013 3:54:33 PM
TC f*** me pls
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/2e5pllh.jpg
http://hdscreenshots.avatarspiritmedia.net/korra/109/1861.jpg