Chain killer challenge does not complete for the lower challenges.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Chain killer challenge does not complete for the lower challenges.

User Info: The_Last_Azn

The_Last_Azn
4 years ago#1
(stealth brag topic)

So I killed 8 in quick succession and got promptly quicksoped as I got the hit markers for the ninth.

Anyway, match is over, and I get my Ultra Killer title.

But, I didn't even receive the emblems and titles for 5-7, which I have not yet done.

Kinda wanted them emblems at least >_<
Gamertag: The Last Azn
Black FC: 4513 0061 7179

User Info: The_Last_Azn

The_Last_Azn
4 years ago#2
Also realized topic title utilized horrible grammar. Apologies.
Gamertag: The Last Azn
Black FC: 4513 0061 7179

User Info: X_Spectator

X_Spectator
4 years ago#3
Just got a frenzy today that's five straight which is my personal best.

I figured you'd get them all and unlock a ton of xp. Thanks for the heads up. I suppose this makes sense because when you get a triple kill the game doesn't award you the triple kill medal until the chain times out and you do not get a double kill medal on top of it.

How do you get 8 in a row? Ground war?

User Info: SSJ_MC

SSJ_MC
4 years ago#4
My max is 8 but I got it in HC TDM.
Now Playing: Diablo III, Madden NFL 13, CoD: Black Ops 2
Gamertag: VillainousWolf

User Info: gamester091

gamester091
4 years ago#5
Main i wish i could get those challenges....i really want the killer master emblem...
That's like filling your house with bears and then since the bears are a problem, filling it with tigers to fight them. -Faust_8

User Info: gwetmore4523

gwetmore4523
4 years ago#6
Congrats. I was somehow able to get both the Chain and Ultra Killer challenges done in the same game. Shortly after I was able to finish off the Quad Feed challenges to finally get the Master Killer title.

Both of the Chain and Ultra Killer I was able to get done on Plaza in Domination. I went over to the D'BO side of the map and rushed their spawn towards C Domination. I got the Ultra Killer in the first round and the Chain Killer in the second round.
PSN - W3tm0G
XBL - xM0G

User Info: chessmyantidrug

chessmyantidrug
4 years ago#7
It sucks that you have to earn the medals separately, but it makes sense at the same time. It's not like in Halo where you're earning each one with every kill.

User Info: gamester091

gamester091
4 years ago#8
Tip on getting these? The master killer has been my goal title since the game came out, but ive yet to get 3 20 killstreaks, and get more then 5 kill rapidly...
That's like filling your house with bears and then since the bears are a problem, filling it with tigers to fight them. -Faust_8
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Chain killer challenge does not complete for the lower challenges.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
I hate you allDoggbreath29/24 12:14AM