Whats your most WTF?! death?

#31F_H_NukemPosted 1/21/2013 3:09:57 PM
Dawgwood posted...
Happened last night...just spawned up in Nuketown and ran behind the garage that has the car under the glass floor and bam...dropped over dead. Kill cam showed a teammate standing in the garage by the trash cans and he got counter sniped at the exact moment I ran behind him out back of the garage. Killed us both. Bet the sniper was loving it.

i had one like that on carrier

he shot a dude on the tarmac and it went THROUGH the little building thing and hit me in the head by C flag.

watched the kill cam and i was like "WTF..........? 0_o"
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#32aheroafakePosted 1/21/2013 3:15:16 PM
F_H_Nukem posted...
Dawgwood posted...
Happened last night...just spawned up in Nuketown and ran behind the garage that has the car under the glass floor and bam...dropped over dead. Kill cam showed a teammate standing in the garage by the trash cans and he got counter sniped at the exact moment I ran behind him out back of the garage. Killed us both. Bet the sniper was loving it.

i had one like that on carrier

he shot a dude on the tarmac and it went THROUGH the little building thing and hit me in the head by C flag.

watched the kill cam and i was like "WTF..........? 0_o"

I love when those WTF deaths happen to me or anyone for that matter, they're funny as hell.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#33Wesley_WillisPosted 1/21/2013 3:17:35 PM
In this game: I got stuck with a semtex after being almost near death, and died from it sticking to me. Then another teammate just happened to run past my dying body and get killed by the semtex as well. I'm sure the thrower loved it.

Most WTF of all time came from Black Ops 1. I shot a stinger and died....Suicide. I checked the replay footage and noticed when I shot it, my back was against a wall and I guess the "propulsion" (???) from the rocket killed me... Or something.. I still don't know.
---
XBL & PSN: SouthEcko2172
"Your father wears sneakers in the pool?"
#34oblivionscythePosted 1/21/2013 3:19:41 PM
Running Ballistics, proceed to Melee an immobile enemy three times. Nothing hit.. He turns around and instantly kills me. The lag in that game.. So bad.

My favorite wtf kills are getting a double kills with the KSG by only shooting one person. Has happened at least 4 times now..
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#35Sitrus_DaoraPosted 1/21/2013 3:24:19 PM
Fired an FHJ at a Stealth Chopper. The flares pop out so I fire again and think nothing of it.

About 20 seconds later, kaboom, mistakes were made. If I wasn't going for Bloodthirsty medals, I might have found it amusing.
---
Got the wings of heaven on my shoes, I'm a dancing man and I just can't lose ^_^
XBL GT: SitrusDaora
#36InsaneriderPosted 1/21/2013 3:32:08 PM
My bro once threw an EMP grenade during a TDM game on Express and was shocked when his world exploded in fire. Watching the killcam, his EMP grenade had apparently intercepted an enemy Hellstorm Missile, causing it to do something weird and drop on his head. He got a medal for EMPing a Hellstorm Missile too. :D
---
The word of the day is "Legs." Spread it around.
GT: TimoInsano
#37moridin7632Posted 1/21/2013 3:47:15 PM
I was twice killed by my own care package.

One on hijacked I tossed the smoke and waited. An enemy comes up and kills me. I spawn at the exact spot my care package lands and die.

Second one was on carrier and it was the "incredible bouncing box". It bounced into the air and hit me on the way down, knocking me off the side of the carrier. I'm not 100% sure how that happened, but I couldn't do anything but laugh.
---
To understand the future, we must go back in time
#38SierraReiPosted 1/21/2013 3:51:26 PM
Throwing a Hunter Killer only to have it dive at me a few minutes later.

This is my all-time most WTF -kill-: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04cdEHqGN7Y
(Bonus points: The rocket hit a car.)
#39WariofanaticPosted 1/21/2013 4:31:46 PM
theLongR0D posted...
Died from a lightning strike within 1 millisecond of spawning. I didn't know what happened at first until I watched the kill cam. I'm not talking take a few steps and die; I mean as soon as I hit respawn I died.

---
My final video~ :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKHRKUzd6KI&feature=youtu.be
#40NidtendofreakPosted 1/21/2013 4:37:20 PM
Wariofanatic posted...
theLongR0D posted...
Died from a lightning strike within 1 millisecond of spawning. I didn't know what happened at first until I watched the kill cam. I'm not talking take a few steps and die; I mean as soon as I hit respawn I died.

---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.