Mother of god... the single-player is dreadful.

#31The_Ivory_ManPosted 1/21/2013 6:46:08 PM
lolcharizard posted...
MOH: warfighter's campaign was a lot worse than every campaign in the CoD series. At least BLOPS2 has JOSSSEFFINNA MENENDEZZZrefedfvdv

Medal of Honor is nothing like Call of Duty

The driving in warfighter was superior however
#32Blizzard09Posted 1/21/2013 6:47:11 PM
Its the same as every other COD single player (other then black ops, which was actually okay)
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
#33FantasyHerbPosted 1/21/2013 7:25:28 PM
SAMCROftw posted...
I stopped playing COD campaigns after MW2. I just can't stand to play through the entire thing anymore. It's just stale and boring.

Agreed.
---
You keep looking, but you can't find the woods
While you're hiding in the trees
#34Game Player05Posted 1/21/2013 7:35:21 PM
Ugh, CoD4 had the worst writing by far.

Here, let me sum up the plot to CoD4 for you:

HURR DURR TERRERISTS.

Yeah. At least MW2 had some damn character development.
---
Meh, new sig time.
#35Devilanse333Posted 1/22/2013 2:45:56 PM
I haven't finished a CoD single player since MW2. Why do you guys waste your time?

Because...its not a waste of time if the player is enjoying it. Enjoying...like alot of people. Do you think everyone is supposed to only like what you do, or something? Get real.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: DevilAnse33v2
PSN: DevilAnse33
#36F_H_NukemPosted 1/22/2013 2:49:25 PM
so to all the haters?

how did you like the batman trilogy?

what was your favorite?
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#37gwetmore4523Posted 1/22/2013 2:52:48 PM
While my main focus is always on the multiplayer I've finished all campaigns starting from the original "Call of Duty" to Modern Warfare 3. I've yet to even touch Black Ops 2 at this point, I'm saving it for one of those rainy days I guess.
---
PSN - W3tm0G
XBL - xM0G
#38Governator00Posted 1/22/2013 3:02:59 PM
I put out a poll on the best COD campaigns (excluding WWII) and guess who won...Blops II. The majority thought that it was the best campaign.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/64729284
---
Nothings right with you if nothings wrong with you.
#39B0vril(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 6:17:09 AM
Governator00 posted...
I put out a poll on the best COD campaigns (excluding WWII) and guess who won...Blops II. The majority thought that it was the best campaign.

I suspect that most people rate COD based on the context and spectacle rather than the game design. Game design has always been incredibly shallow in COD games.

It seems that the only tick box for COD gameplay is "all hostile A.I. must be shooting the player all at once."

F_H_Nukem posted...
so to all the haters?

how did you like the batman trilogy?

what was your favorite?

Begins was probably the best overall.

Enjoyable films, but also frustratingly sloppy at times.
#40Aether_LyricPosted 1/25/2013 6:44:10 AM
B0vril posted...
I suspect that most people rate COD based on the context and spectacle rather than the game design. Game design has always been incredibly shallow in COD games.

It seems that the only tick box for COD gameplay is "all hostile A.I. must be shooting the player all at once."

How many military FPS campaigns have you actually played? The entire genre is pretty much the same thing, don't put the blame on CoD. Maybe you should explain exactly how the design is "shallow" compared to other games?

It's a multiplayer game. That means they put all of their efforts there instead of the campaign. I would say 95% of the audience wouldn't buy CoD if it didn't have multiplayer. The campaign isn't supposed to blow us away.