im being slowly reminded why i hated zombies to begin with.

#1XT3M3Posted 1/21/2013 2:31:11 PM
so i loved zombies on WaW. but then i started to hate it in BO1. (loved moon honestly however) but for this game i decided to give it a chance. and i like the idea of tranzit. i mean hell even the lava doesnt bother me that much. right when i thought i can fall in love again i get this....

assclowns who try to act like they "Mr. Bigshot" in zombies. the players that bark out orders to other players that not even they can follow. or they use to only benefit them. this also applies to the selfish people.

best example of this has happened 3 times in the last 5 games.

you get that 1 guy who decides to break away from the group to get easy selfish money. but then yells at everyone else who traveling around the map when they dont do certain things. like grab a part or turn on the power. then once they go down to their own selfishness and stupidity they leave but not before telling every how "bad" they all are.

i swear people are bigger asses in ZOMBIES than the REAL MP <_<
---
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Is it weird that it might be more likely that Tc wins powerball than wizards winning? ~ KoD_Immortal
#2Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/21/2013 2:36:49 PM
I remember one time, a random went down into power (he walked from a portal light) as I was arriving from Town. I assume he's going to turn on the power, so I don't follow him and instead, throw my turbine down the shaft and catch the bus that's now pulling away.

Get back to Town, run to PaP, put it together only to realize...he didn't turn the power on at all, then he got downed somewhere. I left without hesitation.
#3OrtegaTronPosted 1/21/2013 3:42:12 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
I remember one time, a random went down into power (he walked from a portal light) as I was arriving from Town. I assume he's going to turn on the power, so I don't follow him and instead, throw my turbine down the shaft and catch the bus that's now pulling away.

Get back to Town, run to PaP, put it together only to realize...he didn't turn the power on at all, then he got downed somewhere. I left without hesitation.

You can just drop the turbine by the power door without having to run all the way through the power station? I'm an idiot... so many times I nearly missed the bus or rushed and did something stupid.
---
I have to return some video tapes...
#4BobbyCreekPosted 1/21/2013 3:54:17 PM
tranzit is the worst zombies since the original crappy map (which coincidentally is also found on tranzit lol)
#5Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/21/2013 4:01:32 PM
OrtegaTron posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

You can just drop the turbine by the power door without having to run all the way through the power station? I'm an idiot... so many times I nearly missed the bus or rushed and did something stupid.

I used to do the same thing lmao, then my couch co-op buddy just chucked it down there, and my jaw dropped for a good minute.