13.16% (15 votes)
Pizza
36.84% (42 votes)
This poll is now closed.
kk
#2yeah_u_madPosted 1/21/2013 2:12:16 PM
GOAT CoD
#3supercoolisaacPosted 1/21/2013 2:15:41 PM
sometimes. other times i swear it's the worst game i've played in my life.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#4gmen79playerPosted 1/21/2013 2:21:01 PM
Minus all the typical Trearch lag in this game, I 've greatly enjoyed this most of the time. Still not sure I like it better than mw3 though. I loved the guns, preferably ARs in that game better.
#5duericPosted 1/21/2013 2:29:05 PM
Sure. IMO, there's nothing wrong with the game.

Just the people who play it.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#6BrighattalonPosted 1/21/2013 2:33:47 PM
I enjoy myself every time I play. That being said, I try to play with friends when I can as I do feel it is a bit more tedious to play alone.
I also break up my CoD playing with other games and activities and I never try to grind for any emblem, prestige, challenge, or camo.
I just play and whether I do well or I suck, I'm just in it to have fun.
---
Xbox live gamertag: winteragent
#7gamester091Posted 1/21/2013 3:00:01 PM
dueric posted...

This is how i feel about every CoD

Its not the game that bad, but the people that play it ruin it.

I love CoD games.....I hate the community
---
That's like filling your house with bears and then since the bears are a problem, filling it with tigers to fight them. -Faust_8
#8duericPosted 1/21/2013 3:04:57 PM
gamester091 posted...
dueric posted...

This is how i feel about every CoD

Its not the game that bad, but the people that play it ruin it.

I love CoD games.....I hate the community

It's how I feel about every online game in general.

No matter how great a game is and how awesome the features are, it will suck most of the time when you actually play it.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#9moridin7632Posted 1/21/2013 3:05:23 PM
When the connection issues are not serious, I love it. One of my favorite CoDs.

When I am 2 seconds behind everyone and my bullets don't count until I have fired 8-10, then it is the worse game ever and I almost break things(I have a tendency to want to slam my controller but I stop myself cause it is expensive, lol).

If they could just put me on a consistant even playing field instead of way up and way down in regards to delay, then I would love it. I have never had an issue doing bad cause the other players were better. Its doing bad due to the connection that pisses me off.
---
To understand the future, we must go back in time
#10NejiHyuga900Posted 1/21/2013 3:11:29 PM
Minus all the typical Trearch lag in this game, I 've greatly enjoyed this most of the time. Still not sure I like it better than mw3 though. I loved the guns, preferably ARs in that game better.

That's what I think too (for the first part of your comment) but I like BO2 a lot more than MW3. The campaign of Black Ops II is my favorite CoD campaign so far and I am happy that Treyarch added new campaign features to increase its replay value. I am aware of the multiplayer issues (lag and spawns) like everyone else but they don't really affect me that much (but they do sometimes) and other than those issues, BO2 is my favorite CoD game on console while the PC version of WaW is my favorite CoD game of all time.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam ID: NejiHyuga900